So HTking is back under new handle...

Now I want to book a threesome with VI & THN.

Whadda' ya' say girls? It will make for one hell of a review!

Originally Posted by slubby
i can imagine that those two women in the video clip would be deliteful.
cant say if a VI & THN threesome would be :^)

better idea - book a threesome with two fabulous dallas area providers for 1.5 hrs of non-stop oral and intimate consulting delites!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh, i better shut up so i dont jinx my upcuming consulting session.
  • BLM69
  • 08-18-2015, 10:59 PM
Another drama thread on eccie, let's see what tomorrow brings
Another drama thread on eccie, let's see what tomorrow brings Originally Posted by biglatinmale
it's already "tomorrow".. Wulf, where are you?
Another drama thread on eccie, let's see what tomorrow brings Originally Posted by biglatinmale
like i posted, hopefully LOTS of delites!!
  • !VI!
  • 08-18-2015, 11:12 PM
it's already "tomorrow".. Wulf, where are you? Originally Posted by Chung Tran

And just blocking you... You are obviously fishing... And too stupid not to know when to reel it in
  • !VI!
  • 08-18-2015, 11:13 PM
i can imagine that those two women in the video clip would be deliteful.
cant say if a VI & THN threesome would be :^)

better idea - book a threesome with two fabulous dallas area providers for 1.5 hrs of non-stop oral and intimate consulting delites!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh, i better shut up so i dont jinx my upcuming consulting session. Originally Posted by pmdelites

Bro... You just ruined this scene for me
And just blocking you... You are obviously fishing... And too stupid not to know when to reel it in Originally Posted by !VI!
took you long enough.. you are so brave.
I just want a pizza and a bng. Any lady's still up.

Make it onto my MSL and MRL

Forget all this DNS bs let's all be friends and eat za
Hahaha,

I pulled a v!

I thought I was in the DNS thread.
This isn't her first time pulling this shit. She has accused Lucas Mcain and I of being the same person.

I think dressing up as too many cartoon characters and living in a shit hole of a pig stye has gotten to the poor dim-witted coo coo birds head.

The combination of secretly videotaping clients, collecting license plate numbers, the threats she's made to people, and the delusions in her head that make her think everybody is somebody else is a recipe for disaster.

You guys go ahead... I'm going to make sure I'm nowhere around when that powder keg goes off. And it will. And she's just the kind of girl to want to take as many people as possible down with her. You fuckers who risk seeing her just because she allows anyone and everyone to bust a nut inside of her are crazy. SMFH

tpbg has it right.. Wulf is BSC, but wants to project an heir of sophistication and spunk.. she has no backbone.. her answer to those who disagree with her statements is to block them.. this from a woman who declares she will not let anyone harass the ladies on this board, yet she herself is an equal opportunity harasser.
  • !VI!
  • 08-19-2015, 09:00 AM
This isn't her first time pulling this shit. She has accused Lucas Mcain and I of being the same person.

I think dressing up as too many cartoon characters and living in a shit hole of a pig stye has gotten to the poor dim-witted coo coo birds head.

The combination of secretly videotaping clients, collecting license plate numbers, the threats she's made to people, and the delusions in her head that make her think everybody is somebody else is a recipe for disaster.

You guys go ahead... I'm going to make sure I'm nowhere around when that powder keg goes off. And it will. And she's just the kind of girl to want to take as many people as possible down with her. You fuckers who risk seeing her just because she allows anyone and everyone to bust a nut inside of her are crazy. SMFH

. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
MODS how in the hell has this dude not been banned yet, this post alone breaks 3 fcking rules... no seriously no one can sit there and act like this bullshit is ok ^

SO MODS!

at the end of the day, your are a kid on a keyboard, you try to pull up any weakass insult you can think of

i make a LARGE amount with that "dress up" so it's a great artistic venue.

but you would see that if you stopped sucking your own dick long enough to think before you type!

no come up with something know you narcissistic cock-holster, because your same weakass lines are getting old! and the moderators have obviously not stepped in to stop your idiotic posts, or you could just be too stupid to stop, EITHER WAY. i'm done with you, youve been on my block list along with "lucas" , because your jackasses are needlessly rude, got something to say bring it but don't be a uss about it, but if you can't act like a fucking adult hen you talk i will RTM it because that's what i am advised to do!

and at least say something true this time
  • !VI!
  • 08-19-2015, 09:08 AM
tpbg has it right.. Wulf is BSC, but wants to project an heir of sophistication and spunk.. she has no backbone.. her answer to those who disagree with her statements is to block them.. this from a woman who declares she will not let anyone harass the ladies on this board, yet she herself is an equal opportunity harasser. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

and blocked or not it's n ot hard to read what you say you to faced coward,

lol i've got more of a bacbone then you ever will seetheart, and i'm half your age...

now i could go don a list of your aults ALONE but that's uncalled for

you sir, are a pussy point blank

you hide behind a internet shield and talk big shit, yet you are nothing more then a internet warrior, you can talk as much shit is you want online but face to face you are just a little weeb.

now sir for the love of god eat a dick and move on

there is a cinsistant pattern of jackasses on this board, everyone knows who they are

there is a time to be a lady and a time to stand up, you are fishing for points because your chubby chasing cheap ass get's rejected by anyone with mild muscle tone, so you speed your time kissing the biggest ass you can see in hopes they will lower a rate for you, and anyone who says no you bitch about (in the ball park?)

no you are a coward bro

you tried defending THN the biggest female bully on this fucking site and most active female, yet some how with your perfect logic you couldn't see past your own ego enough to notice, SHE IS A DICK just like you.

here is something you can't seem to process, faking it isn't the same case. don't throw rocks when you live in a glass house
  • BLM69
  • 08-19-2015, 09:08 AM
wow smh
I'm just here to read the comments, this is getting good!