THE WINNER IS!!!!!!!

I hope he's on vacation or something. Can I put my name multiple times? LOL!

Just something about free pussy that puts a spring in my step, a grin on my face, and pre-cum in my pants.

Just to be clear: All I had to do was sign up for the newsletter to be in the raffle, correct? Originally Posted by albundy
AL, you can't have ALL the free Pussy. But if you win I suggest Sasha. I spent 2 hour's with her and had a great time. Stay off BP and save your money. Although climbing thru Windows made a good laugh.
WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!!!!!! The winner is ilovethemgirls68! Post in this thread in 24 hours, and you have 72 hours to claim your prize!

Congrats!

Annie Originally Posted by annie@christophers
Your spell check must be malfunctioning!!!
The proper spelling of the winners name is "sharkmanct "
:P
Wow thanks Annie! I've never won anything! Lol!
Gotta admit, I was hoping you wouldn't answer. LOL
I was kinda hoping myself.
Gotta admit, I was hoping you wouldn't answer. LOL Originally Posted by LaffyMan
I was kinda hoping myself. Originally Posted by saltlife80
That makes 3 of us lmao!

But congrats by way, I say this was one hell of a cum up.
I wanna win too!!!
Yall do realize that you can still just schedule to see on of these beautiful women? I get free is free, but IJS.
OK OK...LOL. THE WINNER IS COLLECTING ON SAT!! SORRY BUT ALL THE SEPARATE POSTS...I AM VERY BAD AT PAYING ATTENTION TO THE OBVIOUS. LOL...ILDA CONGRATS! XOXO ANNIE.... ps. Pics and such will be scarce. J.s
Yall do realize that you can still just schedule to see on of these beautiful women? I get free is free, but IJS. Originally Posted by mriley000
HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Good one, man. Maybe in my dreams. You must mean "Yall do realize that everyone ,except Al Bundy's sorry-broke-cheap ass, can still just schedule to see one of these beautiful women?"

Had a FANTASTIC time man, but if I was three bills lighter after draining my balls, I wouldn't have had nearly as big of a grin after.