Got to wear and use a strap-on for the first time....

k--cool---email me sexy!
Nice pic, Dallas!
Thx Sarah!
Its the kind of play I'm looking forward to trying...
i haven't try a stap-on yet but ya'll made it sound worth trying lol..
sexc, if you are ever in Houston and want to give it a whirl...
I can show ya how Sexc....lol...wooohooooo
i dont need one..wink lol
and i gotta tell you i am so much more interested when looking at that pic on giving then receiving. i will say this if i ran into dallas at a bar and she said you can have me with your cock but i get you with mine first i might be tempted to do something i never thought about doing.
Thx Sarah! Originally Posted by DallasRain
wondered what could make a man pass on a beautiful woman.. i now know a cock.. you have a fantastiic body and if equipped like most ladies on here i might consider letting you use strap on but the real thing unfortunatly would be a certain deal breaker. gotta figure though theres a few guys a bit more "openminded' than me. good luck
i dont need one..wink lol Originally Posted by sunshynemonroe
lol==petite--I luv you!!!

I got something for you///lol

Dallas, how about a pic of what you're bringing to Houston for prostate milking?
im not the most hung guy im not the richest guy and i am not the smartest guy but i am the straightest guy on the planet. this i promise you i would let you use that thing on me anyway you want for however long you wanted if i could in return use my thing on you. you know how badly i want to be inside you just once and if it meant getting fucked by you first sign me up. btw i just resurrected the ladies show us your ASSets thread so you better get one on there real quick PLEASE ck out the thread http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ghlight=assets
lol==petite--I luv you!!!

I got something for you///lol

Originally Posted by DallasRain
Dallas, how about a pic of what you're bringing to Houston for prostate milking? Originally Posted by SingleMaltScotch

lol--it is called "my really long thin finger"......lol{I like to get up close & personal}

Petite babe...I luv you !!!!!

wooohoooooo I just bought a pretty new pink strapon yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is a Hot thread..... I want to do a MFF DP with a girl wearing a Strapon....

PPE Originally Posted by PurplePussyEater

I thinks that is awesome. Personally I would love to be stuffed between two girls with their strap-on's fill me up.