Dennis rd sw stroll...

2:30 this afternoon, spotted this pretty good looking white girl on HH north of Walnut Hill. Next time I'll set my phone camera to high resolution, so it will be less blurry after zooming in.
So it may be true that she has limitations on who she will see but I also discovered something new today when she talked to me

I opened my door for her to get in and first thing I said is do you want a ride? First thing she says to me is "its 100 dollars". I said no thanks

1. That sounds like something a cop would say right off the bat, ESP while she's wearing headphones. I am sure she is NOT a cop, but that's one further reason she talks to so many cars without getting in.

2 price is ridiculous. Another reason

I may also just be an ugly MF and that's why I got a high price but the point still stands nobody's likes to discuss price outside the car
Spotted her late this afternoon at the beginning of her "shift".

This poor guy didn't make the cut either.
Hot and weird... bsc?
haha I can't believe how many of you are running around snapping pics. Heck everyone always thinks I'm the police - white, decent looking, clean cut, nice car. I can only imagine if I was snapping pics LOL
Dude... maybe you ARE po-po...
ThankThank you sir, not doing anything illegal sir...
i saw her again and asked her if she would do a bj for 20 and she said 80 is the minimum, i haggled a bit more but 80 seemed to be her lowest. nty
Dude... maybe you ARE po-po...
ThankThank you sir, not doing anything illegal sir... Originally Posted by needingmilking
Nah, he's not the po-po. He didn't inhale!
Haha of course not! Sws arent really my specialty although i do think i would consider the blonde as she is smoking hot. I just pass through to avoid traffic jam at 35/635 and may as well enjoy the entertainment. I would totally jump on her should she ever join the board though
Nah, he's not the po-po. He didn't inhale! Originally Posted by Übergeil
I definitely inhale sir lol. Clears the mind but not an oinker
Übergeil
dude that's a little too much photo there for a fellow monger... crop that thing in and not rat out his car etc.

fuck how am I going to be able to look for victims of human trafficking with you bastards taking pics of my ride all the time...

of course he did go rookie mistake and have her on the drivers side also...

guys I'm telling you one of the easiest ways around these GPS SWs is to just leave a 20 in the cup holder so when you roll down the window they see it and they hop in and then you are in control... they never know how much is really there and they are drooling for more but when they find out that's it they are already streets away from their comfort zone and needing to do the deed for you to get them back to their home base.

I remember this one more now from those pics... I upped her to 40 so I could play with that asshole while she slurped up the babies... she tried to rubber it up and I laughed at her and told her to get working bare so she didn't miss a drop... be strong!
  • BLM69
  • 06-10-2016, 08:29 AM
What's with all the mongers car pics? Take those pics down asap
Tonight at 8pm, tons of sw and le. Rolled on a bunch of eses, easily 8 patrol cars.
Dude ans people still trying to pick up sws! Some n-words are crazy!
Y'all some sunglasses, snapping pics of SWs, you might as well put up a flag that says, please arrest me, I'm a newbie trying to pick up some strange.
Discreetly taking pics is the name of the game mrredcat...