San Diego War Cross

Equivocate all you want, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, there's been a cross on that memorial site since 1913. FYI, you'll need to count your fingers and toes five times to figure out the number of years, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

You can't count to 11 unless your pants are off. You deflecting queer.
  • WTF
  • 12-14-2013, 02:29 PM
If it sounds "dumb ass" then may be you were actually curious enough if it did hurt ....

........ but someone stopped you right before you jumped.

Did you call them a "dumbass"?

I thought it sounded "dumb ass" for you to "guess" that they "weed whacked" ... shit ... or have you done it?

And I mean on purpose to find out what it would do!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Sounds like COG weed wacked some dog shit on your keyboard! ...or did you land on your head after jumping off a 200ft cliff?

LLidiot, you continue to hate on America, yet sponge off of her teat for your health care and most likely your fucking income. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
In the world of AssupRidee, DEM, honoring veterans is hating America. Kinda explains how he won the Dipshit Emeritus award by a landslide.

Don't take anything out of context, you worthless cocksucker, OK?

Again, cocksucker, in which outfit did you serve?

I merely stated the facts in this argument and you and LLIdiot (along with all of your flock if dipshits) collectively soiled yourselves.

But please, out words in my mouth.

Unless you believe that constitutes P4P.
You are the one who supports dishonoring the memory of our veterans, AssupRidee, DEM. And when someone attacks the attempt to dishonor the memory of our veterans, you call him an America hater. I stand by my statement.
Sounds like COG weed wacked some dog shit on your keyboard! ...or did you land on your head after jumping off a 200ft cliff? Originally Posted by WTF
You don't have an answer do you? Just another dumb response.
You can't count to 11 unless your pants are off. You deflecting queer. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
While you can only manage to count to ten and a half with your pants off, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

BTW, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, there was nothing "deflecting" about pointing out that a memorial cross has been on that site since 1913. Speaking of "deflecting", Ekim the Inbred Chimp, why are you so adamantly opposed to the preservation of a 100 year old memorial dedicated to U.S. military veterans? Do you not appreciate the service and sacrifices made by your brothers and sisters in arms, Ekim the Inbred Chimp? BTW, the Judeo-Christian iconography in the friezes on the U.S. Supreme Court are not as old as the memorial in San Diego, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Based merely on longevity, do you also advocate defacing the U.S. Supreme Court building, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?

Moses and the Ten Commandments.
You can't count to 11 unless your pants are off. You deflecting queer. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You still infatuated with guys with their pants off?

You need another board. This one doesn't fit.
LLidiot, you continue to hate on America, ..... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Because I believe the CIC and the DOD ought to raise holly hell about removing the cross?

I don't speak for the rest of the citizens of the United States of America (I could give a shit what the rest of "America" .. North, Central, or South .. think), but my best guess is that the vast majority would want the cross to remain ... just like they want Christmas to remain .. because roughly 85% of the USA CITIZENS are Christians.

Too bad you are in another MINORITY on another ISSUE.

I actually enjoy this country, and love it. It concerns me that folks like YOU, and your ILK, with the help and guidance with Obaminable and his ILK, ARE RUNNING THIS PLACE INTO THE GROUND with concepts like ..... tossing God and symbols of Christianity into the trash pile ... and thinking that ...

.......... providing health insurance for 11 million while eliminating it for 50 million is increasing health care coverage for the US citizens!!!.......

......... and LYING ABOUT IT TO GET THE LAW PASSED IS OK.

But what could I expect from an ignorant, loud mouth who can't read a city plat map!!!!!
While you can only manage to count to ten and a half with your pants off, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

BTW, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, there was nothing "deflecting" about pointing out that a memorial cross has been on that site since 1913. Speaking of "deflecting", Ekim the Inbred Chimp, why are you so adamantly opposed to the preservation of a 100 year old memorial dedicated to U.S. military veterans? Do you not appreciate the service and sacrifices made by your brothers and sisters in arms, Ekim the Inbred Chimp? BTW, the Judeo-Christian iconography in the friezes on the U.S. Supreme Court are not as old as the memorial in San Diego, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Based merely on longevity, do you also advocate defacing the U.S. Supreme Court building, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?

Moses and the Ten Commandments. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Go back to #11 then to # 17 then STFU you simple minded faggot.
You still infatuated with guys with their pants off?

You need another board. This one doesn't fit. Originally Posted by LexusLover

You are not yet ready for prime time LL try again . You are sticking up for a poster who in 90% of their posts has cum gobbling. Where does that leave you?
Go back to #11 then to # 17 then STFU you simple minded faggot. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You can take your ignorant, deflecting response at #17 and shove it up your ignorant ass, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Now answer this, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, why are you so adamantly opposed to the preservation of a 100 year old memorial dedicated to U.S. military veterans? Do you not appreciate the service and sacrifices made by your brothers and sisters in arms, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?

what the FUCK does that even mean?

Ingles, por favor, cholo! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
  • WTF
  • 12-15-2013, 07:04 AM
You don't have an answer do you? Just another dumb response. Originally Posted by LexusLover
My answer is , I don't care what they do with the cross. If pressed....I'd say that no matter wtf they do , somebody ain't going be happy. I ain't go'n be one of'em. I don't live there and could care less.

Now go clean the dogshit off your keyboard after fixing that bump on that hard head of yours from that 200foot head first dive!
You can take your ignorant, deflecting response at #17 and shove it up your ignorant ass, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Now answer this, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, why are you so adamantly opposed to the preservation of a 100 year old memorial dedicated to U.S. military veterans? Do you not appreciate the service and sacrifices made by your brothers and sisters in arms, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?

Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Where did I ever say that you deflecting In Bred Hankering? You can't find it anywhere so STFU I bet you never try to answer it just more of your babbling bullshit.
Where did I ever say that you deflecting In Bred Hankering? You can't find it anywhere so STFU I bet you never try to answer it just more of your babbling bullshit. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're the one that staked out an ignorant contrarian position, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. So, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, why are you so adamantly opposed to the preservation of a 100 year old memorial dedicated to U.S. military veterans? Do you not appreciate the service and sacrifices made by your brothers and sisters in arms, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?