Mata stay or go Poll

33 leave 9 behave
Leave is pulling away real fast!
Lol TROLL POLL. all their mandles/bandles are coming out.tjey are creating account as we speak.
Sure they are
Lol TROLL POLL. all their mandles/bandles are coming out.tjey are creating account as we speak. Originally Posted by Mata Leon

Even if there were any truth in that Mata.... Where are your fans? Wher eis the love and support? You are a RockStar right?
My love is from the hotties which know I don't need tjem posting and you trying to bash them where as I can smash you trolls myself.
Lmao. So some dudes dont like Mata? Who fkn cares!!
Lmao. So some dudes dont like Mata? Who fkn cares!! Originally Posted by Mr.BobDabolina

You do. You've defended him before.
So this is how Austin rolls? You want to get rid of someone...so you start a poll about them???

Wow...um...yeah...color me impressed...that'll teach him...
So this is how Austin rolls? You want to get rid of someone...so you start a poll about them???

Wow...um...yeah...color me impressed...that'll teach him... Originally Posted by Wakeup
If that would work you would have already had a poll or two trust me! The only thing saving you are those "bitchin" 4 reviews. Man are they awesome! Now that's what I call giving back! You go WakeUp.
You do. You've defended him before. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Well thank you for your addition to this insightful thread. You always seem to be on the wrong side.

Lol. I did not defend him, he did not need defending. And I'm not defending him now. Is anyone really going to lose sleep over this poll? Does any of this really matter to anyone?
https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=105...4&postcount=39

I had to link
Your quote and my response because you had a change of heart and edited the original.

Wow...um...yeah...color me impressed...that'll teach him... Originally Posted by Wakeup

I don't think anyone expects him to leave. The guy THINKS he is a RockStar, loved and respected by all, when in fact he appears to have only the support of a handful around him.

I think there are some simply trying to wake him up to where he really stands among his peers....

The Bottom line is that HERE, in this community, there are not many of us here that matter more than the money in our wallet at the time someone considers us.....

Ya know... Just trying to get him to accept his place in the swamp with the rest of us!

I had to link
Your quote and my response because you had a change of heart and edited the original. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
1,058 posts in 4 months! Your fingers must be tired

I had to link
Your quote and my response because you had a change of heart and edited the original. Originally Posted by Kickrocks

I have the whole series of text conversation screen shot.
He didn't get his way again and ranted like a spoiled child as usual!

I don't think anyone expects him to leave. The guy THINKS he is a RockStar, loved and respected by all, when in fact he appears to have only the support of a handful around him.

I think there are some simply trying to wake him up to where he really stands among his peers....

The Bottom line is that HERE, in this community, there are not many of us here that matter more than the money in our wallet at the time someone considers us.....

Ya know... Just trying to get him to accept his place in the swamp with the rest of us! Originally Posted by Whispers
That and that not everyone is scared of him, we're all not women that can be intimidated by a bully.