CIM: You Gonna DFK Her After That?

What's the problem? I often stick my finger deep in my kitty and then lick the juices off 'cause it tastes so damn good, so why would a gent be bothered by the taste of his babby batter in my mouth?
Anybody think they haven't? Were you her "first" appointment of the day? Hmmmm... Originally Posted by TheGiftedOne
Hmmm... My students are always the first of the day. I'm just sayin...
I prefer the snowball, but if she swallows too quick a dfk will do. Originally Posted by monkmonk
Even though I do CIM and NQNS (swallow), I cannot do a snowball. I would not be able to DFK is the guy wanted a snowball, and probably would gag from the whole thing and I do not even have a gag reflex.

As for kissing right after the CIM, I prefer to take a drink of water or something to wash everything down so to speak. So, I guess I do not kiss right after the CIM. As for kissing someone right after DATY, I will in a heartbeat. I know what I taste like and love it. You always have to do the taste test on one's self to make sure it is yummy...
DFK after CIM ... no problem at all. Very hot.
Buncha FREAKS!! I LOVE IT!! Originally Posted by Dannie

I'm glad to be on the Freak list. Some of the ladies already know so I might as well fess up
  • =cP
  • 07-07-2010, 05:54 AM
I secretly drink pineapple juice for ME not HER! (tee hee!)
dfk after cim... absolutely.
DFK after she swallows....YES!
something sexual they like you feel you need to mention how vile you think it is either through outright attack or jaded remarks. this is a forum frequented by sexually driven men and women. the guys love sex in many variations. most of the providers not only enjoy the business and money derived from these "perverts' but god forbid enjoy some of the activities and maybe even some of the guys.if all these acts are so disgusting to you perhaps its time to find a new profession or at the very least stick with those "tricks' as you call them that are satisfied with the services you are comfortable providing at the rates you feel comfortable with. in the mean time STOP interjecting your MORALS into other peoples lives. You are not in a union if you don't want to cim, greek, swallow, cob all thats ok just stop telling other guys their bad for wanting it and girls their evil for providing it. Even your best assets, those mammoth man mades, you have mentioned how much you hate them and wish you could make them smaller [what a turn on]. the fact you do not offer a great menu and seem to look at us guys as meerly tricks has caused you to offer your limited services at rock bottom prices yet those girls who provide great service, great menu and seem to enjoy the interaction do not complain daily about your low pricing. they simply blow us, greek us, swallow us and are well compensated for it and maybe just maybe have a good time in the mix.When all is done and the clothes are back on chances are these women might even enjoy a chat,a drink a moment with a guy that truley appreciates their efforts to make us happy.
What's the problem? I often stick my finger deep in my kitty and then lick the juices off 'cause it tastes so damn good, so why would a gent be bothered by the taste of his babby batter in my mouth? Originally Posted by Sweet Heather
Not really relevant to the hobby as unsafe but in the past with a s.o. Iwould love to go down on my partner after I creampied her; incredible getting the girl off again;usually another hard pounding followed; so dfk after cim is no issue- but I am into hot nasty sex- why the hobby often leaves me wanting...only so much you are going to do..
I wouldn't mind if she had gone to the bathroom and gargled with mouthwash. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Definitely not the end of the world, but could definitely be a buzz kill moment. So, lets reverse the situation...

Do you kiss her after she hits the O or not from DATY?

What about the "pre-cum" that oozes all the while she's bobbin up and down on your member during a bj??

No matter, she is still gonna have your juices in her mouth whether she spits or swallows. If she asked you to gargle before kissing her after DATY, do you think it would kill the moment and/or effect the remainder of the session??
Her head bobbin' up n' down.......that wonderful feeling is coarsing thru you as her oral skills begin overwhelming your control and you feel that itch to blow your load in her mouth untillllllll........ Damn...your toes start to curl annnnnddddddddd......POP! Sploosh!

She doesn't pull off and there's that special CIM experience you relish. You done? Finished? Kaput? Can you keep the session alive if she's looking for a kiss after delivering a gift to you? Can you give her a good DFK? Or, as Tony Soprano once said when the stripper tried to kiss him "After where your mouth has been! Get outta here!" Originally Posted by txcwby6
Wow it is nice to know I am in good company for both DFK after CIM and exchange of swimmers with a woman. Kind gives new meaning to "a snowballs chance". Thanks cowboy for getting the subject started.
I'd rather lick it off Dannie's rear-end. Damn.
This is a no-brainer. I'm in. Done it many times.
Buncha FREAKS!! I LOVE IT!! Originally Posted by Dannie

HEY!

I resemble that remark.