Tara's New Tits!

I'm lost for words. Wow! I guess everything is bigger in Texas even there tits!
Holy shit, John Kerry got new tits.......... India will think they are stunning................

oh wait, it's just Tara.......... guess it was better to get new tits than to just follow the rules........

#Indiasadface
With her perfect body, they will be almost big enough. LOL I love fake boobs especially on a HOTTIE like Tara. She'll probably double her fee and get it.
Looking forward to April 1st! She'll be back and ready to thrill her fans and relish the haters comments! Lol!
Holy pizza, those are some massive air bags.
Looking forward to April 1st! She'll be back and ready to thrill her fans and relish the haters comments! Lol! Originally Posted by zipster
She relishes her customers negative comments? Is that why she sends them harassing PMs?
April 1st you say................. sort of fitting.............. fools day!
With her perfect body, they will be almost big enough. LOL I love fake boobs especially on a HOTTIE like Tara. She'll probably double her fee and get it. Originally Posted by Muscleup
With Tara volume counts. With every upgrade comes much expense. Marketing, appearance, security, mobility, to name the most expensive. Expect discounts.
Can we just see more tit pictures? They don't even have to be Tara's, they just need to be big.
Can we just see more tit pictures? They don't even have to be Tara's, they just need to be big. Originally Posted by TinMan
Anymore than a mouthful is a waste
They look great Tara perfection don't let anyone tell you any different! like I said they are brand new so in time they will drop but I love them high up like that! in fact I am gonna consult to go DDDs I want mine bigger lol good talking to you call me soon xoxo April
Wowzer
Here's a couple of new ones. She also said she is now working........

• Tetas
  • 01-09-2015, 04:15 PM
Nice ad.
Here's a couple of new ones. She also said she is now working........

Originally Posted by Pearl Man
What happened to the 6 pak abs?