When ECCIE goes down

That's the way I read it too ! Have to remember this for the future denials that woomby will, of course, be posting, saying that he didn't admit to being " The Gloryhole Guru" of Arkansas ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
The sooner you quit lying to yourself and start admitting that you like sucking big hogs and taking even bigger hogs up the pooper, the happier you'll be. Live free, cocksucker.
Yeah, a nocturnal emission Originally Posted by WombRaider
Something that a EUNUCH like you never has to worry about. Pissing and shitting the bed, YES ! But NO nocturnal emissions ! That must be the only benefit of being a EUNUCH !
Something that a EUNUCH like you never has to worry about. Pissing and shitting the bed, YES ! But NO nocturnal emissions ! That must be the only benefit of being a EUNUCH ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You're just aching to get teabagged...
You're just aching to get teabagged... Originally Posted by WombRaider
That would be YOUR desire coming through AGAIN as transference woomby !
That would be YOUR desire coming through AGAIN as transference woomby ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Nope, just my two huge balls, ready to go to town.
Nope, just my two huge balls, ready to go to town. Originally Posted by WombRaider
It's nice to have dreams EUNUCH !
Nope, just my two huge balls, ready to go to town. Originally Posted by WombRaider

woomby winning the "sac race"

you go woomby!

woomby winning the "sac race"

you go woomby! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
woomby the EUNUCH dreaming again out loud !
It's nice to have dreams EUNUCH ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You'll wish it was a dream...
You'll wish it was a dream... Originally Posted by WombRaider
NO, Mr. EUNUCH Gloryhole Guru of Arkansas, I WON'T wish that ! Back to the 'holes with you !
What do Woomby and Eva do?

masturbate? Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
ECCIE does not "go down" as many times as you "go down" hillbilly. How are your knee pads holding out?
ECCIE does not "go down" as many times as you "go down" hillbilly. How are your knee pads holding out? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Hahaha.......... Just think this is coming from a guy with an avatar of an old bald dude on his knees behind a car named Trump, lol.

Jim
NO, Mr. EUNUCH Gloryhole Guru of Arkansas, I WON'T wish that ! Back to the 'holes with you ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
When I'm dipping my big ass balls in your mouth like a fucking tea bag, you'll most definitely be wishing it was a dream
Hahaha.......... Just think this is coming from a guy with an avatar of an old bald dude on his knees behind a car named Trump, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Can you not see or read? He's scraping the bumper sticker off his car and the caption reads "I sobered up".

I guess anytime you see someone on their knees, you automatically pull your dick out. Is that how it works?
ECCIE does not "go down" as many times as you "go down" hillbilly. How are your knee pads holding out? Originally Posted by i'va biggen

That's some funny shit.