Going Bye Bye 4 awhile

So glad they caught the problem. Best of luck and prayers to you "Blue".
[QUOTE=12blue4u;1056602968]I know this is going to be major disappointment to many on here. Get your kleenex out now. Due to my cardiologist I am having heart surgery (yes I have one) on Friday and will be out of commission for a while. I hope if all is goes well hope I can actually not feel I am going to have a heart attack during screwing.
I've been there Blue. Had mine done a few years back and it's keeping me going. The ticker's important.
Good luck to you "Sir"
"I write this shit because I love looking at these little dudes" ME
Hang in there Blue and GOOD luck in round 2!!
Update: I am home and recovering. Its kind of weird when your surgeon says to you " well you can in all honesty say you have had a near death experience". But I wanted to see the light or talk to somebody on the other side and I did not. What good is being near death if you cannot get something cool out of it? Anyway actually do not feel that bad other than do not cough, sneeze or laugh.
I am grounded for about 2 more weeks. Apparently u use a lot of chest muscles driving.
Thanks to all for the warm wishes. It is appreciated.
Way to go, blue. Glad you pulled through and are on the mend. Take it easy, man.
Good to hear Blue, I will be nice and not tell a joke.
Well that's all fine. But, what we really want to know is which nurse did you invite to deliver your rehab prescription? Or do we have to wait for a review?
Glad all went well.
You could wear a person out with a bad heart, imagine what you can do with a good one.
Ladies eat your Wheaties!
Good news. Glad you're on the mend.