having a nice attitude is the key

I have a short attention span. some threads get so long winded that i just stop reading them. i guess this this will be one of them. lol

Long story short a great attitude/personality/TCB goes a very long way on both sides of the hobby. When a session starts, we should leave everything at the door, all our stress, problems, issues, etc. Just focus on each other in a positive way and our time will be well spent. Its always do to leave a session knowing that the woman feels just as good as you do at the end. Its the highlight of my day, just sayin.
My plan of action, keep it outta the public eye and take into the bedroom.

Can I insert AD here?

Smart funny lady
cares about the gals
and especially the guys
take care of yo biz
cause she will ALWAYS
take care of you

If that confuses anyone, I'm sorry. I can't analyze and explain something that someone thinks does not need analyzing or explaining. That would be just arrogant for me to do. And arrogant, I am not. I sure wish others weren't arrogant either. We all got our specialties. Some of us have not been here all our adult lives, ya know? Me, I stick my hand out. I spread messages of peace and tearing down fences. I hate they can't see it. It's there, but I'm tired of getting my hand chewed off for you. I am gonna rescind it, very soon.

There's more to the ladies than meets the eye, gentlemen. Insert something about stereo typing here, cause I'm getting tired of being cryptic. smh
Agreed and it is a two way street. If you have a good attitude with the ladies, it drive thier attitude. Originally Posted by sparrow1122
Yes indeed!

Great attitudes are essential in ALL walks of life. And as social creatures, one can feed easily into poor/good attitudes.
Some men are so smart, it makes me feel even friskier! Hey, I'm easy like that though. LOL

I couldn't agree more. Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
Great selective marketing
I've heard a number of times how surprisingly pleasant I am in person vs my board persona. Until last year, I had no idea I was so cunty on screen. Lol

I bothered me at first, but not anymore. If you get me that's great, if not oh well. Can't please everyone. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
I don't know, why don't you ever respond to the nice, kind, or even intelligent things I might say, rather than pick fights with me and try to convince others I'm a B*. Because, if you really knew me, you'd know, I'm not one at all. I'm a considerate person, who doesn't like others attacking others, so I roll around in the muck, to show I can and wonder if those harming others like how it feels. You don't see what I say a lot of the time on purpose, because you are on a mission to fuss with me and have gents see me as B*, because you think you know better or something.....I don't know....please explain your actions now.

Dude, ya'll are so aggressive with most ladies that hobby, they don't even care to say a peep on this board. I totally can understand why. Did ya even pay attention to what happened when I tried to tell you something. Nope, you just harped, rinsed, and repeated what you wanted to see. And I even told you, that's what you were doing. So, ya see....I can see too when folks have an agenda. Doesn't bother me. I'm the kinda person that sticks their hand out when another needs it, apparently you are too as evidenced by the tag teaming. However, which party was right and which party was wrong? Let the chips fall where they may. I was TRYING to do the right thing, because I knew something..,...you didn't. Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
I was TRYING to do the right thing, because I knew something..,...you didn't.[/QUOTE]

Was it verified?
My plan of action, keep it outta the public eye and take into the bedroom.

Can I insert AD here?

Smart funny lady
cares about the gals
and especially the guys
take care of yo biz
cause she will ALWAYS
take care of you

If that confuses anyone, I'm sorry. I can't analyze and explain something that someone thinks does not need analyzing or explaining. That would be just arrogant for me to do. And arrogant, I am not. I sure wish others weren't arrogant either. We all got our specialties. Some of us have not been here all our adult lives, ya know? Me, I stick my hand out. I spread messages of peace and tearing down fences. I hate they can't see it. It's there, but I'm tired of getting my hand chewed off for you. I am gonna rescind it, very soon.

There's more to the ladies than meets the eye, gentlemen. Insert something about stereo typing here, cause I'm getting tired of being cryptic. smh Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
cause I'm getting tired of being cryptic. smh[/QUOTE]
Oh?
I was TRYING to do the right thing, because I knew something..,...you didn't. Originally Posted by doug_dfw

Was it verified?[/QUOTE]

Don't pick a fight with me, because we both know that you don't verify your information. Do ya wanna go there with me?

I hate you are feeling as you are about things, but it is not my fault you didn't have your facts straight. I did not, nor would I be, less than discreet with anyone I have seen. I thought it was important in the Hobby world, but apparently some are confused about that. Not that it was your business, "friend".

Ya know I take responsibility when I do something I shouldn't do or when I am not right. I don't shoot at someone cause I wanna be BMOC or something. I'm not gonna say any more about it, but please don't push your luck, ok? I am trying to keep my cool with you. Ya done me wrong, and ya know it. Picking a fight is NOT the answer, hon. An apology would be a better choice.....geez....
Totally agree! Have to be beautiful on the inside to be beautiful on the outside!

I guess everybody doesn't click but I treat everybody the way that I want to be treated!
I agree.
Nothing worse than a beautiful woman or a handsome man who is arrogant with a bad attitude.
That seriously makes you ugly and no one likes that.

Be nice
Maintaining a positive and classy attitude does require effort and self control at times, but it's always worth it.
It's like walking around with an endless supply of pixie dust!
Attachment 445789
You are a beautiful woman Hazel, inside and out, and it was true pleasure spending time with you!
I'm relatively new to the independent world but not to women of the world I can honestly say I have never encountered a bad attitude some have been better than others of course but it's amazing how much you get back just being respectful
I'm relatively new to the independent world but not to women of the world I can honestly say I have never encountered a bad attitude some have been better than others of course but it's amazing how much you get back just being respectful Originally Posted by Goose2u
There is a big difference in being respectful and having a nice attitude, even tho you would think one would go hand in hand with the other, but having a nice attitude is the thread subject. Having just a nice attitude is by hoping for the best, not causing waves and just accepting whatever providers feel like doing in a session, as opposed to what they place in their ad, then maybe writing a review that recommends that shitty service.

You can be totally respectful (proper hygiene, of her person and time) to a provider, but if the feeling is not reciprocated by the provider for whatever reason, then when/if you let others know about your experience through a review, back channel info or comments, then you are deemed to have a bad attitude, mainly by other providers, WKs and ass kissers of providers in general, because you gave your opinion on how you felt you were treated. I wish there actually was a magic switch, phrase or whatever a guy needs to do to assure a provider will give her 100% FULL effort within her comfortable limits of course, to please a client since he has to pay and she accepts her FULL donation from him, and just being respectful isn't it.