That Whore Hillary Was on Colbert Tonight

The sad part is this means their hatred and bitterness and intolerance will long outlive Trump's Presidency. Originally Posted by lustylad
But it won't make any difference, because they're moving out of the country, right?

May be that's why they don't want a wall! They are afraid they won't be able to sneak into another country!!! Because ....

... like the folks sneaking into ours the "other country" doesn't won't them either!
The bright side is Trump is potus

So get over Hillary

Originally Posted by Hotrod511
Uh, you obviously agree with me, Hotrod511. I’m over her. Apparently you are not.
Uh, you obviously agree with me, Hotrod511. I’m over her. Apparently you are not. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
obviously you are not over her losing be cause you go into a meltdown rant when ever her name comes up

Yeah, you’re right. We should still be ragging on Michele Bachman and Sarah Palin.

Again, my friends, Clinton is irrelevant to everybody but you, apparently. I make no apologies to you.

The constant, obsessive teeth gnashing over a vanquished opponent is, well, right out of the book of the demented, narssicistic criminal in the White House

And we’ve seen over and over that you’ll NEVER stop complaining, name calling or demonizing everybody who disagrees with your world view, friendly Fred, so please save the attacks, insults and faux guilt tripping (wonder where you learned that, LOL).

The topic here is “that whore Hillary Clinton,” who had the audacity to go on a TV program.

The replies thus far have broken to trend. Name calling. Shit eating memes. Behavior typical of those who hate her more than they care about America.

Your idea of me “doing the right thing” means precisely Jack Squat.

Enjoy their Lord’s Day, friendly fred. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It is not a great shock to me that you do not admit your failures and apologize, my friend. Though you are highly intelligent and talented, you do not demonstrate good will in matters like this and it is a rather disappointing trait of yours, which serves to diminish your many, many, many good traits.
Surely you know that your attempt to be glib is totally off the rails, brother. And unsuccessful.
Surely you know that your attempt to be glib is totally off the rails, brother. And unsuccessful. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I feel you are misjudging it.