DO YOU GUYS REALLY LIKE MILK????

If you offer cookies and milk in attractive bottles like the one in the video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVdudXoSOqI

Or you can donate the milk to help other child via this link.
https://www.hmbana.org/
  • Brot
  • 12-15-2012, 02:55 PM
Do you have that in chocolate?
Do you have that in chocolate? Originally Posted by Pocket Spock
Dude, she's a AA/Ebony/Black/African Provider...I think chocolate is the only flavor on tap!!...What the hell, THIS AIN'T STARBUCKS...Damn, do I have to do all the thinkin' around here???
  • Brot
  • 12-16-2012, 08:50 AM
Dude, she's a AA/Ebony/Black/African Provider...I think chocolate is the only flavor on tap!!...What the hell, THIS AIN'T STARBUCKS...Damn, do I have to do all the thinkin' around here??? Originally Posted by ManSlut
Interesting you make that analogy:

Not for me, thanks...
LOVE LOVE LOVE milk, but haven't had it in 30 years, since my wife nursed our last child. MISS it so much.
  • nya
  • 12-16-2012, 09:59 PM
LOVE LOVE LOVE milk, but haven't had it in 30 years, since my wife nursed our last child. MISS it so much. Originally Posted by nealmayeux2
I would love to give u a taste if u likee
I would love to give u a taste if u likee Originally Posted by nya
Your milk is a little out of my current price range, what with the holidays and all. But thanks for making me think about it.
  • nya
  • 12-16-2012, 10:22 PM
Your milk is a little out of my current price range, what with the holidays and all. But thanks for making me think about it. Originally Posted by nealmayeux2
how would u no u never asked
how would u no u never asked Originally Posted by nya
Well, dear, you have a point there! Send me a private message!
Here's the Lactating pics of Nya's Tit that you black titty lovers have been requesting.........
Attached Images File Type: jpg Nya's Tit 2.jpg (23.7 KB, 90 views) File Type: jpg Nya's Tit 3.jpg (24.8 KB, 93 views) File Type: jpg Nya's Tit.jpg (21.5 KB, 94 views)
Dude, she's a AA/Ebony/Black/African Provider...I think chocolate is the only flavor on tap!!...What the hell, THIS AIN'T STARBUCKS...Damn, do I have to do all the thinkin' around here??? Originally Posted by ManSlut
What The Hell !! That ain't chocolate milk !! This may be the ultimate Bait-n-Switch. I'm gonna have to TOFTT and do some personal inspection. Pyramider, I'll do some recon on the TAINT while I'm there. Get back with more details.....Nice areolas Nya, WOW !!
Right after posting the pic's last night,She squirted milk on
koby jr and sucked and licked it off till completion.
Love it. Any time.
Definitely on my bucket list.