PlannedParenthood shoot....Roll Call for my RW friends!

• WTF
  • 11-28-2015, 07:13 AM
Murder them kids...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Murder what kids?

Are you talking about aborting a potential child in the first trimester that Cops have to shoot because they are waking down the street with a knife were they born? Are you talking about aborting potential kids through say birth control , kids that wind up on welfare and you then bitch about their poor ass? Those potential kids? Because that is what PPH does....it hands out birth control to actually try and prevent abortion. It works on STD's. It does many many good things for women's health issues.
To quote the big O; this looks like a case of work place violence.
Well its about fucking time, praise god, @Fetuslivesmatter. Support the FLM movement.
  • WTF
  • 11-28-2015, 07:33 AM
Well its about fucking time, praise god, @Fetuslivesmatter. Support the FLM movement. Originally Posted by dirty dog
You and the BlackLivesMatter are about on par. Maybe y'all can join up and start killing Cops and abortion Doctors. Oh wait, maybe you have!
  • DSK
  • 11-28-2015, 07:54 AM
they were in the middle of shitting on capitalism when the gunfire began. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I cannot hire who I want or serve who I want, if the government or its agents object, and you say I am the one shitting on capitalism?

You are a disingenuous provocateur with questionable credentials other than your historic victories in the Dipshit of the Year polls.
You are a disingenuous provocateur with questionable credentials other than your historic victories in the Dipshit of the Year polls. Originally Posted by DSK
What about JLIdiots, errrr DSKIdiots "historic" multiple handles?
Since the shooter didn't die in a "blaze of glory", I can only hope that he is tried, convicted, and executed in a timely manner. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I'd prefer the guy get life without parole, but other than that, I agree with Jackie. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Agreed. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Why bring in the race card when discussing idiots? He should have been shot either way. Originally Posted by pyramider
As for disposing of the "perpetrator" just consider it a "late term abortion."

As for the racists in here calling others racists ....

.... it makes them feel better about the themselves, because I guess it is somewhat disturbing to them as to why a White guy would give up when surrounded by cops with weapons pointed in his direction while a Black person becomes defiant and belligerent in the face of a potential violent ending. How much of their own attitude is the cause of the Black man "resisting" the overture to give it up and cooperate with the police?
Since the shooter didn't die in a "blaze of glory", I can only hope that he is tried, convicted, and executed in a timely manner. Originally Posted by Jackie S
+1
  • WTF
  • 11-28-2015, 08:26 AM
As for disposing of the "perpetrator" just consider it a "late term abortion."

? Originally Posted by LexusLover
There you have it...LL is pro late term abortion. Seems like there are a whole bunch of you pro late term abortion folks on here that think terminating two cells is murder.

Obviously SLOBBRIN thinks he can spam his way out of owning up to his cowardly statements.

Again, SLOBBRIN, IOTY, answer the question.

Do you condone murderous acts of domestic terrorism against Planned Parenthood to "bring them down" as you stated in your OP?

And why, LLephantMan, did you put "perpetrator" in quotation marks? Do you side with the anti-abortion whackadoos who kill doctors and terrorize women who seek legal abortion services?

Difference of opinion? Sure. This is America right? But a murderous rampage leaves civilians and cops dead at a Planned Parenthood clinic and you guys refuse to condemn it?

What's next?
39 posts and whiffy made 17 of them, boring.
You and the BlackLivesMatter are about on par. Maybe y'all can join up and start killing Cops and abortion Doctors. Oh wait, maybe you have! Originally Posted by WTF

LOLOLOL @fetuslivesmatter sure why not and you should join, I mean when your okay with killing the most innocent life form on this planet, why should it bother you when a cop or abortion doctor takes the death ride. Besides when your too ignorant to understand the sarcasm in my original comment then maybe the world would be a better place without your level of dumb in it.
There you have it...LL is pro late term abortion. Originally Posted by WTF
I was wondering how long it would take you to start up your lying in this thread.

You may have broken a record for lying so early in the thread!
Robert Lewis Dear of N Carolina was the shooter.
James Russel, a neighbor said " You could tell his personality was just off" " If you talked to him nothing with him was very cognitive-- topics were all over the place"
Hell he must be a cousin of LL'S.
Do you support the attack on Planned Parenthood, LLephantMan?

Or are you just talking tough again?

Clarify your position, or stop whining about the obvious conclusions others draw from your spiteful rhetoric.