The Quick Visit (QV) Versus the Half Hour (HH) Session

Thanks Femi!

You are right about the QV...earlier this year I did a QV CIP in the handicap stall of a QT restroom.

Of course, he was a regular ;o)

OMG you are right about the QV... I once did a QV in the handicap stall of a QT restroom.
Originally Posted by milfy2002
a QV in the WC at the QT.. nice!
ok..so I am not new here..hell been a provider since 2002..but what the hell is a QV..i realize quick visit..is it more than a blow in go but less than a half hr? 15 min but full service?

im so lost!! lmao..
a QV in the WC at the QT.. nice! Originally Posted by Chung Tran

It's a veritable cornucopia of acronyms!

Haven't called it a WC since living abroad.

• BLM69
  • 11-29-2016, 07:25 PM
ok..so I am not new here..hell been a provider since 2002..but what the hell is a QV..i realize quick visit..is it more than a blow in go but less than a half hr? 15 min but full service?

im so lost!! lmao.. Originally Posted by BBWDeAnna
Yes about QV!, The whole buffet for 15-20mins
thanks....again

Yes about QV!, The whole buffet for 15-20mins Originally Posted by BLM69

It's a veritable cornucopia of acronyms!

Haven't called it a WC since living abroad.

I feel like Femi and Milfy need to set up a QV GB. I'd like to fill both their holes in one session. The only question is, who gets the more voluminous first load? I'll save up for a couple days

I was brainstorming a gangbang last night where there's a constant line up of gents waiting to fuck me doggy style and cum in me.

I'd love to do this all afternoon with a nice flow of men showing up, spending a little time in the line up, and then getting on their way to attend to the rest is their day after they've had their turn.

I really Really REALLY want to make this happen.

Edit: to keep this on topic this would be a QV style of GB where the gents get 5-10 mins of action to drop their load.
  • BLM69
  • 11-29-2016, 11:18 PM

I was brainstorming a gangbang last night where there's a constant line up of gents waiting to fuck me doggy style and cum in me.

I'd love to do this all afternoon with a nice flow of men showing up, spending a little time in the line up, and then getting on their way to attend to the rest is their day after they've had their turn.

I really Really REALLY want to make this happen.

Edit: to keep this on topic this would be a QV style of GB where the gents get 5-10 mins of action to drop their load.
I would hate to be anything #2 and up, I'm sure some guys love to be last
I would hate to be anything #2 and up, I'm sure some guys love to be last Originally Posted by BLM69

Some guys even like to lick it up after the last guy of the day cums.

A QV gangbang would be so hot. No clean up!! Guys picks his hole and cums in 5 to 10 min max, Then next guy)
Eating the creampie of the last guy is a fetish that a lot of Dallas guys have!
  • yambs
  • 11-30-2016, 07:29 AM

Some guys even like to lick it up after the last guy of the day cums.

WTF
  • grean
  • 11-30-2016, 02:47 PM
type, maybe, but think? I doubt that, LOL..

but while I'm thinking.. can you really see in 15 minutes, or so, if you "click" with a lady? I don't see how.. you're inherently rushed, so unless you define "click" as getting off seamlessly in a matter of minutes... Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Clicking = Cum Really Hard.....
A QV gangbang would be so hot. No clean up!! Guys picks his hole and cums in 5 to 10 min max, Then next guy) Originally Posted by FemiLove

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Eating the creampie of the last guy is a fetish that a lot of Dallas guys have! Originally Posted by FemiLove

I have so many that I can't accommodate them all.