Reference & the Lazy-ass

OK, I'm done tossing pebbles ))

BC
Each set of eyes sees things differently....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TO4YV185orE
Each set of eyes sees things differently.... Originally Posted by BillyC

OMG!!!!!! Eyes Of The World!!!!! PROBABLY MY FAVORITE!!!!!!

BUT IT'S REALLY A BUMMER TO BE RUNNING OUT IN

THE "COLD RAIN AND SNOW"

http://youtu.be/10mKnkV2rFI

DAMN I MISS JERRY!!!!!!

THANKS FOR SHARING!!!!!!

Although beauty is in the eye of the beholder endless searching leads these eyes to vote this as one of the finest versions of "listenable" (to the non-acid rocker) version acid rock AND JGarcia showcases:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8-O123EViM

Easy listening meets acid rock??? LOL
u2 - get a room, lol
I always ask for best contact info. Some ladies have many ways to get in touch. As busy as some stay and don't have time to check all sources every five minutes, thinking, hmmmmm....some other provider may want me to give a ref because one of my previous clients might want to see them in the next hour or so, OR maybe the fact they need/prefer the client come back to them instead of going to the new perspective lousy customer service rep and won't respond in a timely manner, could possibly play a HUGE part in why the lady contacted, might ask for best contact info as well. idk I'm too busy relaxing and eating bon bons to give a toot whether another provider is able to get in touch for a reference request. (Customer service window closed due to bon bon eatin')

Lousy customer service reps (lowly providers) that we are, please, make it light on yourself. Pass up the opportunity to spend big bucks in messy dwellings because it could possible take you all of 20-30 seconds to provide the info requested. Get back to work, you busy important man, you!

I belong in Dallas, apologies for having horned in......please continue with the regularly scheduled programming.
... I belong in Dallas, apologies for having horned in.... Originally Posted by M A X
Nice to see you out and about MAX. And offering such sage counsel (bringing back fond memories).

Bon bons?
Nice to see you out and about MAX. And offering such sage counsel (bringing back fond memories).

Bon bons? Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
You did say I need to get out more.

Bon Bons, or whatever other delectable treat we lazy lousy customer service reps snack upon, when the customer window is closed and we lounge around with nothing whatsoever to do, and while our customers are doing all the darn work for us.

I see even more fond memories in the future, JY. Whether in this forum, or others. I'm psychic like that! Be on the lookout for 'em. <---punny
I see even more fond memories in the future, JY. Originally Posted by M A X
Be careful there MAX. Let's not put the potato sack on just yet. Don't I have to besiege you first with emails, day and night, to show my "commitment"? (seems I read somewhere that's how it's done?)

I think I would cut and paste to see you MAX. (and that hot used-to-wear-bubbles-in-her-avatar chick too - you know the one) And I bet: your gratitude > my effort. Win Win.

(you DO need to get out and about more, MAX. especially on the weekends. it can't be healthy to be confined indoors all weekend. I worry.)
Be careful there MAX. Let's not put the potato sack on just yet. Don't I have to besiege you first with emails, day and night, to show my "commitment"? (seems I read somewhere that's how it's done?)

Oh gosh...not that! The endless emails......

I think I would cut and paste to see you MAX. (and that hot used-to-wear-bubbles-in-her-avatar chick too - you know the one) And I bet: your gratitude > my effort. Win Win.

I did ask if I could join her and her bubbles.....and don't tell her I said so, but not just because I needed a soak in the bubble bath. Pretty sites up close and in person are much more gratifying, IMO. And those bubbles were alluring, so, her mission not just accomplished for the gents, but I too, thought it a yummy site to behold! ijs

(you DO need to get out and about more, MAX. especially on the weekends. it can't be healthy to be confined indoors all weekend. I worry.) Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
No buffer this weekend....maybe next weekend....who knows?

Shoot, I am outta Bon bons though, so I may venture out un-buffered and later, to get more of those yummy delights. Does that count?
No buffer this weekend....maybe next weekend....who knows?

Shoot, I am outta Bon bons though, so I may venture out un-buffered and later, to get more of those yummy delights. Does that count?
Originally Posted by M A X
I am unclear about your "buffer" reference, MAX. What is a buffer? And are you hoping, or expecting, that your fortunes will be improved (assuming, of course, that having a buffer about is a good thing) so suddenly, by next weekend?

But of equal importance, how does it illuminate the topic at hand, the OP's original querie - why do I have to do all this extra work to spend my importantly earned $$ at your store?

And further, I say hire an assistant, problem solved. Delegate. Hell, I'd be shocked if the OP doesn't already have one. I do. Doesn't everyone?
I am unclear about your "buffer" reference, MAX. What is a buffer? And are you hoping, or expecting, that your fortunes will be improved (assuming, of course, that having a buffer about is a good thing) so suddenly, by next weekend?

Scan reader! And yes....I'm confident it will.

But of equal importance, how does it illuminate the topic at hand, the OP's original querie - why do I have to do all this extra work to spend my importantly earned $$ at your store?

See the tag line above my avatar.....need I say more?

And further, I say hire an assistant, problem solved. Delegate. Hell, I'd be shocked if the OP doesn't already have one. I do. Doesn't everyone? Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
The one person I know I can depend on to get things done and truly take care of me.....ummmm.....that would be me. Why pay another to screw with the system I got? A hired assistant might bring back cheap milk chocolate or some silly thing. Not worth the risk....ijs
Back on Topic, please.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
What was the topic? I am too Lazy-ass to reference back to the beginning ....

See the tag line above my avatar.....need I say more?
Originally Posted by M A X
Spacemtn....not to rain on your moderating parade, man. but were you talking to us/me? No flirting, or playful quips allowed while discussing the topic, especially if it's more entertaining? Maybe you scan read, much as JY does and ya just missed the topic was still being discussed or you didn't understand that 's what was being discussed? Maybe you weren't talking to me at all and I'm now just blathering......either way.....

I'm a Big fan of moderators, thanks for keeping us in line! xoxo

BTW.....how do you really feel about the whole asking for best contact info thing? Lazy ass ho? Or lady who knows what she's doing and what actually works?