‘Undoubtedly there is collusion’: Trump antagonist Adam Schiff doubles down after Mueller finds no conspiracy

Civility. Honest question: Isn't it up to the prosecutor to force the SCOTUS to answer the question of intent (in this case) with respect to conspiracy? Isn't Robert Mueller a Republican? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
The Trump Tower "meeting" Schiffty and Swalwell keep citing was with people in the employ of Fusion GPS which was working for Team hildebeest. Schiffty was also spotted in conference with Fusion GPS owner Glenn Simpson. There's your "conspiracy".

Hypocritical Schiffty is also the one on tape trying to dig up dirt on Trump from Russian operatives. There's your lagniappe "conspiracy".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5waop30577A
Agreed!!

I do not think it's okay to use the machinery of the federal government (FBI, CIA, NSA) to spy on the opposing party's Presidential campaign!!

Now let's party like it's 1974!!

BAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Originally Posted by lustylad
Yes, Mueller lists himself as a Republican. Now wtf would the Supreme Court have to do with a prosecutor who didn't even recommend a case. What's to appeal here???

NOTHING. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
The question has to be asked.

"Follow the money." Deep Throat

Saudi credit will last longer than Russian credit.
The question has to be asked.

"Follow the money." Deep Throat

Saudi credit will last longer than Russian credit.
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Let's dance .. the MAGA Dance!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbD_kBJc_gI Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
The Trump Tower "meeting" Schiffty and Swalwell keep citing was with people in the employ of Fusion GPS which was working for Team hildebeest... There's your "conspiracy". Originally Posted by I B Hankering
+1

Isn't it ironic how that Trump Tower meeting went nowhere?

But the DNC decision to pay Putin's agents to author a phony dossier went everywhere!?!

Originally Posted by I B Hankering

What does Khashoggi have to do with Schiffty stupidly doubling down after Mueller finds no collusion??

Stay on topic!!

Not an American Citizen. So it's our job to do what exactly here? What happens in Turkey stays in Turkey .. most of the time. BAHHAAAAA
+1

Isn't it ironic how that Trump Tower meeting went nowhere?

But the DNC decision to pay Putin's agents to author a phony dossier went everywhere!?!
Originally Posted by lustylad
Ain't that the truth. Nunez submitted a list of names and incidents to be investigated to the AG today. Brennan, Clapper and Comey are about to be put under the spotlight.

Nellie Ohr's testimony was released today. It appears Glenn Simpson may have hired her based on who her husband was and where he worked.

You choose to ignore twenty-two months of investigation, costing $25 million dollars, utilizing 19 lawyers, 40 FBI investigators, unnumbered intelligence analysts, forensic accountants and other staff that issued 2800 subpoenas, executed 500 search warrants, obtained more than 230 orders for communication records, issued 50 orders authorizing use of pen registers, made 13 requests to foreign governments for evidence and interviewed approximately 500 witnesses; yet, you believe Adam Schiff? One person? You would one of those Socrates was referencing.
You choose to ignore twenty-two months of investigation, costing $25 million dollars, utilizing 19 lawyers, 40 FBI investigators, unnumbered intelligence analysts, forensic accountants and other staff that issued 2800 subpoenas, executed 500 search warrants, obtained more than 230 orders for communication records, issued 50 orders authorizing use of pen registers, made 13 requests to foreign governments for evidence and interviewed approximately 500 witnesses; yet, you believe Adam Schiff? One person? You would one of those Socrates was referencing. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

eccieuser9500 knows Trump is a traitor because both he and Bill Maher watch TV.

BAHHAHAAAAAAAAA
Ain't that the truth. Nunez submitted a list of names and incidents to be investigated to the AG today. Brennan, Clapper and Comey are about to be put under the spotlight.

Nellie Ohr's testimony was released today. It appears Glenn Simpson may have hired her based on who her husband was and where he worked.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Hmmm.... ok, I'll play!

So the Dems just KNEW there was collusion...

Until they EXPERIENCED the Mueller report...

Yet they still haven't LEARNED anything!