The Decline of Anti-Trumpism

• WTF
  • 01-10-2018, 11:38 AM
you don't have flashbacks

your lunacy is in the present Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
That's who WTF tries to intimidate people into not posting again or as much. He tries various ploys ... fake bullshit, lies, distortions, erroneous/false paraphrasing, threatening violence, threatening outing, and on and on .... He gets other posters (hobbyists and providers) involved with his bullshit trying to set up folks he wants gone off the board (because he can't compete with them intellectually and factually) and using others to get personal information from the targets of his anger. If he spent that much energy educating himself on FACTS he would be competitive in the discussions. But perhaps he prefers his way.

Personally I think it's quite immature and juvenile. But unfortunately that seems the direction this country is taking and he's comfortable with that ignorant shit.
  • WTF
  • 01-10-2018, 11:56 AM

Personally I think it's quite immature and juvenile. But unfortunately that seems the direction this country is taking and he's comfortable with that ignorant shit. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Glad you admit that is the direction Trump is taking is.
That's who WTF tries to intimidate people into not posting again or as much. He tries various ploys ... fake bullshit, lies, distortions, erroneous/false paraphrasing, threatening violence, threatening outing, and on and on .... He gets other posters (hobbyists and providers) involved with his bullshit trying to set up folks he wants gone off the board (because he can't compete with them intellectually and factually) and using others to get personal information from the targets of his anger. If he spent that much energy educating himself on FACTS he would be competitive in the discussions. But perhaps he prefers his way.

Personally I think it's quite immature and juvenile. But unfortunately that seems the direction this country is taking and he's comfortable with that ignorant shit. Originally Posted by LexusLover
its almost laughable but he tried to intimidate me by posting the rules acting as if I was afoul of them

a. I intended to break no rule and in fact broke no rule
b. he tried to intimidate me by posting the rules and stretching and distorting my post by associating it with a rule
c. the little fella cant intimidate me
d. he then proceeded to break two rules with malice and intent in his attacks on me
e. when I pointed that out he adopts an attitude of innocent wonderment
How so?

Speak your mind, I won't let anybody hurt you. Tell me your fears.... Originally Posted by WTF
I think this is from a Madonna song Justify My Love.
I think this is from a Madonna song Justify My Love. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
you might be right, you just might be right

I think he was trying to come on to me in some sort of domination love/hate power age fantasy thing
  • WTF
  • 01-10-2018, 01:31 PM
d. he then proceeded to break two rules with malice and intent in his attacks on me
e. when I pointed that out he adopts an attitude of innocent wonderment Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
I broke two rules with malice and intent!

Did you get your feelings hurt?
  • WTF
  • 01-10-2018, 01:33 PM
I think this is from a Madonna song Justify My Love. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
you might be right, you just might be right

I think he was trying to come on to me in some sort of domination love/hate power age fantasy thing Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
So you two think that was a Madonna song and nevergaveitathought is hoping I'm coming on to him! Holy shit, this forum is taking a gay turn! You boys listen to that crap!?
its almost laughable .... Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
.. it IS laughable!

The easiest method to evaluate his behavior is ....

.... to examine his accusations!

He is what he accuses others to be!

He calls "racist" ... he is one!
He calls "liar" ..... he is one!
He calls "outer" .... he is one!
the list is endless ... and includes ....

... his obsession with "gayness" and other men's "junk"!

He used to post "cut and pastes" but wouldn't real it all!

That beat his ass too many times ... so he quit.

Then he started "sounding" foolish and delusional.
  • WTF
  • 01-10-2018, 02:15 PM
LexyLiar now think he is Dr. Sigmund Freud

You sound like these psychiatrist examining Trump from afar...

Think about that hypocrisy for a quick minute...

its almost laughable but he tried to intimidate me by posting the rules acting as if I was afoul of them

a. I intended to break no rule and in fact broke no rule
b. he tried to intimidate me by posting the rules and stretching and distorting my post by associating it with a rule
c. the little fella cant intimidate me
e. when I pointed that out he adopts an attitude of innocent wonderment Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
He’s called SnitchFuck for a reason.
He’s called SnitchFuck for a reason. Originally Posted by bambino
and WhatTheFuckDoIKnow also for a reason!

At least he's now cutting and pasting with a link so we can go read ALL OF IT and not just what he wants to post to look smart ... it would be nice if he put quotes around other people's information to distinguish from his own rants ...

but he would look like just another parrot if he keeps repeating what others say .....
  • WTF
  • 01-10-2018, 04:44 PM
.. it would be nice if he put quotes around other people's information to distinguish from his own rants ...
.... Originally Posted by LexusLover
You want me to come over to your house and read and rxplain what all has been written for you dumbass too?

Should I bring toilet paper to wipe your senile ass while I'm at it?

Jesus...
You want me to come over to your house and read and rxplain what all has been written for you dumbass too?

Should I bring toilet paper to wipe your senile ass while I'm at it?

Jesus... Originally Posted by WTF
Read your post. Looks like a senile person wrote it.
Read your post. Looks like a senile person wrote it. Originally Posted by bambino
What's he babbling about?

That's what happens when he doesn't "cut and paste"?

Apparently, he's in the "threatening mode" of the cycle again!