For my fellow Libertarian, Tiny

• WTF
  • 02-07-2021, 05:51 PM
...sorry, siblings can help me understand why this disproportionality is not racist. Originally Posted by goodman0422
Easy Einstein abortion is a choice by the individual. God Damn....shouldn't have to be answering questions like that no matte tf how cute you thing you're trying to be.
So is jacking off...Jesus.

Early term abortion is similar to birth control. Do you call that murder? Originally Posted by WTF
Your example aint even closely related! AT ALL!

I do believe in birth control!
Perhaps -- if they leave the car unlocked and the keys in the ignition. That's the kind of irresponsibility I was talking about. Surely you guys are intelligent enough to know the difference. Originally Posted by Jam3768

It might be irresponsible but it's not a criminal act unless the car is still running unattended. Which would pose a public safety threat. Now if that circumstance resulted in a theft and the perpetrator was involved in a fatal car accident the owner of the vehicle could be sued civilly for negligence. Do you know the difference between civil and criminal? Originally Posted by Levianon17

So, instead of punishing the perpetrator, you think it's better to punish one of the perpetrator's victims?

... Originally Posted by GastonGlock
Obviously I was wrong about this. I pity you 2 for your alarming niaveity
[/COLOR]

Obviously I was wrong about this. I pity you 2 for your alarming niaveity Originally Posted by Jam3768
What's alarming is you don't know what you're talking about or how to spell, lol.
Ok -- so you're right on the spelling of naivety part. But that's is all
Ok -- so you're right on the spelling of naivety part. But that's is all Originally Posted by Jam3768
You didn't need to put "is" in your sentence. Your sentence structure sucks and you think you can call other people naive, lol.
I can call you naive because you are. I can also call you misguided, misinformed and myopic because all those shoes fit you very well.

Make a decent post for once in your life and I just might be persuaded to give you the benefit of the doubt on occasion. Has NOT happened as of yet.
I can call you naive because you are. I can also call you misguided, misinformed and myopic because all those shoes fit you very well.

Make a decent post for once in your life and I just might be persuaded to give you the benefit of the doubt on occasion. Has NOT happened as of yet. Originally Posted by Jam3768
You show a long pattern of name calling and labeling!

Make a decent post for once in your life and I just might be persuaded to give you the benefit of the doubt on occasion. Has NOT happened as of yet. Originally Posted by Jam3768
Make a decent post? Take your own advice. By the way I don't need your advice.
that's is

Very revealing
Obviously I was wrong about this. I pity you 2 for your alarming naivety Originally Posted by Jam3768
This is how laws are written and precedent is set. We're not being obtuse because we're stupid, we being obtuse because the law you're proposing is naïve and rife for abuse and/or misunderstanding.
  • WTF
  • 02-08-2021, 07:00 AM
You didn't need to put "is" in your sentence. Your sentence structure sucks and you think you can call other people naive, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Sentence structure has exactly nothing to do with being another person being naive or a dumbass.

I could have horrible sentence structure and it would not change the fact another is naive or a dumbass.
  • WTF
  • 02-08-2021, 07:03 AM
You show a long pattern of name calling and labeling! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Dare I say "the hall monitor " has struck again?

wd is your purpose in this forum to engage in constructive debate or to taunt posters so you can then rtm them?
Sentence structure has exactly nothing to do with being another person being naive or a dumbass.

I could have horrible sentence structure and it would not change the fact another is naive or a dumbass. Originally Posted by WTF
Dare I say "the hall monitor " has struck again?

wd is your purpose in this forum to engage in constructive debate or to taunt posters so you can then rtm them? Originally Posted by WTF
Look at your post above. Then look in mirror!

oopsie

I could have horrible sentence structure and it would not change the fact another is naive or a dumbass. Originally Posted by WTF
I don't think your English teacher would see it that way, lol.