Tim Scott has entered the game

So are you saying that Senile Biden is such a disaster that it would cause you to vote for the first time in your entire life for a Republican?

Or are you saying that the crazy ass leftist policies have become such a disaster that it would cause you to vote for the first time in your entire life for a Republican?

or both?

And yes, it definitely is a meaningless endorsement by you for Tim Scott given that one, you admitted you know very little about him and two, you are a registered Democrat and thus can't even vote in the Republican primary Originally Posted by berryberry
Just as I suspected
Just as I suspected Originally Posted by berryberry

Just as you suspected what? LOL I already stated why:
I'm gonna have to look into this guy some more. Maybe he's a Republican Presidential candidate that I can actually vote for. I consider Biden to be mediocre, so if they give me a strong candidate who doesn't pander to the hateful like Turd and DeSantis do, they have a good chance of getting my vote. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
I'm not afraid to answer your questions the way you often are with mine. I'm still waiting on an answer in that other thread as to why you don't mind giving your money to Chinese immigrants who probably send some of it back to the People's Republic.
They called him "Uncle Tim"

There was a deep dive into his family genealogy that called into question some of the narrative of the education levels of his grandfather, etc. and how much land his ancestors owned. But, they also didn't assign any Pinocchios to him for his family traditions.

Nikki Haley was outraged at how he was treated.

All well-reported and that's the tip of the iceberg in terms of what's been flung at a strong, black conservative. Originally Posted by HDGristle

... See?

Though I should call "Foul" that HD Gristle posted this.
As it's NOT helping teach the lazy lads to search
so they can all see for themselves.

"Though a good deed is oft forgotten..."

### Salty
So are you saying that Senile Biden is such a disaster that it would cause you to vote for the first time in your entire life for a Republican?

Or are you saying that the crazy ass leftist policies have become such a disaster that it would cause you to vote for the first time in your entire life for a Republican?

or both?
Originally Posted by berryberry
Perhaps you missed this. Which is it? What would cause you to break from never voting for a Republican to do so in 2024 for the White House?

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Just playing umpy, mate. Put ya yella back in yer pocket
Perhaps you missed this. Which is it? What would cause you to break from never voting for a Republican to do so in 2024 for the White House? Originally Posted by berryberry
LOL My post that I quoted already answered that. Neither. Joe Biden being a mediocre candidate is what would cause me to give strong consideration to a reasonable Republican candidate. Got it now? Do I need to say it a third time?

I don't suspect they will though. They will likely nominate Trump or DeSantis.
... See?

As it's NOT helping teach the lazy lads to search
so they can all see for themselves.

"Though a good deed is oft forgotten..."

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
I would say that the lazy one is the one who never backs up their (often false) claims with actual examples.
LOL My post that I quoted already answered that. Neither. Joe Biden being a mediocre candidate is what would cause me to give strong consideration to a reasonable Republican candidate. Got it now? Do I need to say it a third time?

I don't suspect they will though. They will likely nominate Trump or DeSantis. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
Thanks - so you agree that Senile Biden is a disaster. So much so that it would cause you to vote for the first time in your entire life for a Republican. Nice to see some honesty from the left about the disaster Senile Biden is
Thanks - so you agree that Senile Biden is a disaster. So much so that it would cause you to vote for the first time in your entire life for a Republican. Nice to see some honesty from the left about the disaster Senile Biden is Originally Posted by berryberry
Last time I checked mediocre and disaster were not even close to being synonyms. This is the kind of over the top exaggeration that we've come to expect from you.
Last time I checked mediocre and disaster were not even close to being synonyms. This is the kind of over the top exaggeration that we've come to expect from you. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
That's ok. Play whatever word games you want. I know you don't want the other leftists to be upset with you admitting Senile Biden is so bad that he could cause you to vote for a Republican for the first time in your life
I've never said anything worse than mediocre about him. It's you that's making things up out of thin air, putting words in my mouth. I don't get it. Why don't you place any value on being truthful?
We all know the truth. Just how bad Senile Biden must be to cause you, a lifelong Democrat, to vote for a Republican for the first time in your life
I would say that the lazy one is the one who never backs up their (often false) claims with actual examples. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
You accused ME - of a FALSE CLAIM concerning
Tim Scott...

YOU were proven wrong...

And oddly, I didn't see your apology to me.

#### Salty
Just playing umpy, mate. Put ya yella back in yer pocket Originally Posted by HDGristle
.... You shoulda seen me over on Indys, mate.

Bambino and a few o' the other lads will tell ya...

... I'd surely be 'alf the day - running-about the
Stump forum and waving yellows and even reds at
droobs and shithouse rats... Like I was a first official!

#### Salty
I've been around since before that little shindig one state over, mate.