BIG PHAT FAT ASSES

Beauty and Sexy come in all shapes and sizes....don't knock a thick girl till you've tried it
Kimber, your ass is so delicioussssssss
Beauty and Sexy come in all shapes and sizes....don't knock a thick girl till you've tried it Originally Posted by Kendall4U
I like big, small, in fact I like them all.

But, there is nothing quite as sexy as K9 with a lady that has a beautiful amount of cushion for the pushin'.
I still wear Victoria Secret (thankfully) but I still have pictures to share ;0 Originally Posted by Kimber Rose

Kimber, you have an incredible ass.

Don't forget about me
Kaitlyn has my vote man I know we all like different things but how can that butt cheek line not drive a man crazy. I wish more girls showed pics like that then bent over.
Kaitlyn has my vote man I know we all like different things but how can that butt cheek line not drive a man crazy. I wish more girls showed pics like that then bent over. Originally Posted by skyeclipse
Yay
Haven't seen one arse here that isn't an instant boner instigator. Thank you ladies.
  • BLM69
  • 10-08-2016, 04:43 PM
Haven't seen one arse here that isn't an instant boner instigator. Thank you ladies. Originally Posted by micktoz
That's true, even a flat ass gets me hard, probably cause I'm rubbing the pussy by then.
Kimber, your ass is so delicioussssssss Originally Posted by whitechocolate
😻😻😻

Kimber, you have an incredible ass.
Originally Posted by HairyPoppins
Thanks for noticing HairyPoppins💋

Beauty and Sexy come in all shapes and sizes....don't knock a thick girl till you've tried it Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Agreed. All women are beautiful in our own unique way. I love the fact that we all look different and are shaped different.

[QUOTE=KaitlynDior;1058723959]Don't forget about me

Kaitlyn there is no doubt about it. You are super hot! You have the best of both worlds a tight petite frame and a fat ass. I am sure you drive the guy's crazy
It's not easy but I try thanks girl

Lots of protein squats and endless workouts
Just got some sports bars from LB only place I can get them ..
butt nice 49in

It's not easy but I try thanks girl

Lots of protein squats and endless workouts Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
Ha ha you have no clue how easy you do that to me
  • bam71
  • 10-09-2016, 07:49 PM
Kaitlyn has my vote. I'd say its perfect!! I need to get to Dallas just to see her!!
all these sexy fine PHAT BOOTY women.... oh gawd ima fap till my arm falls off.