*NBA 2013 Thread**

It's going to be tough to contain LaMarcus Olajuwon...
It's going to be tough to contain LaMarcus Olajuwon... Originally Posted by TheDon
They can't do it!

45 points first game, 43 tonight.

Rockets are in trouble. Their asses might get swept!
I got the brooms bro.
Bye bye Lin bye bye Parsons....welcome Melo.....sign and trade comming.....
Bye bye Lin bye bye Parsons....welcome Melo.....sign and trade comming..... Originally Posted by quickie
Harden wanted to be THE man on this team. If Melo comes here, then Harden will automatically be regulated to No. 2 like he was in OKC.

That was a lucky ass pullout win in OT last night. I still think they'll not get out of the first round.
  • TheDr
  • 04-26-2014, 02:16 PM

That was a lucky ass pullout win in OT last night. I still think they'll not get out of the first round. Originally Posted by kerwil62
Sad but no doubt true big guy! It's hard for Houston sports teams around here...
Rockets are done.

Down 3-1, they simply cannot pull off three in a row against Portland. They're too mistake-prone.
The new NBA Commissioner just Banned Donald Sterling, FOR LIFE, from the NBA...

Plus he got a max fine of $2.5M and the Commish "wants" the other Owners to try and force him to sell his team
I don't think Donald sterling is racist himself. During the phone call he never stated that he hates black people. He says how others will think in a small group of important racist people will think of him. He should not be fined anything the guy is a great owner turning a shit team into something feared in the nba
Sterling was never a great owner. From 1982 when he bought the Clippers until 2011, Sterling was famous for being cheap. They only had 2 or 3 seasons when their record was over 500. Most years they were a laughing stock.
Meanwhile in the playoffs.....

Rockets try to make the series interesting by winning by 10. If they can carry this momentum into Portland tomorrow, the series will get REAL interesting. I still think they will be done because Portland has more consistent shooters.

Heat sweep Bobcats. That was expected.

Spurs come back to take a 3-2 lead over the Mavericks. They seem to be struggling a bit but are now regaining composure.

OKC........wow..........they could be done tonight. Down 3-2 against Memphis, they're not looking too good. And Westbrook is trying to be Kobe by hogging the damn ball. Something tells me that he's gonna fuck it all up for OKC if KD doesn't have a very productive game.

Indiana Pacers are trash. I don't know why they're refusing to show up in the playoffs. The No. 1 Seed is about to be austed tonight by the No. 8 Seed Atlanta Hawks. Even though they're down 3-2, THEY BETTER WAKE THE FUCK UP!!

Clippers up 3-2 on the Warriors. I think this will go seven games, but the Clippers will win on emotion and this Donald Sterling bullshit.

Raptors up 3-2 on the Nets. This may go seven games as well.

Bulls are done. Got their asses handled to them by the Wizards.

Playoffs are real interesting this year!
Fucking Heat gonna walk into finals.....Nets were a contender, but Raptors might get that series...Washington too young....ATL has who the team...but they killing the Pacers....Rockets need to have an other Lin-steller game to pull off game 6 in portland
OKC, Golden State, and Indiana have all forced a Game 7!
It was a crazy night last night.

Let's see if it happens again tonight ...