What do gentlemen think about while giving cunnilingus?

Wrong Oli...Vows mean something to me so I am not active in the hobby.

Window please stop, it will be ok I promise. I'm sure you will come across a good faker. Then again, do black men go down on women? A few black coworkers I have ever had say that black men do not. Just wondering. Im gathering your black from another thread. Following me around now? And NEWSFLASH its ALL about the MONEY HONEY!

@Tex, your a smart man

Haha Jughead, if she is good at putting on a show you will never know she faked it. I love reading reviews when guys say they make the ladies "squirt" while daty. Dude, the bitch just pissed on you, LMAO
yum yum mmmmmm slurp slurp yummm sweet pussy
bitch and not a really nice person.
Wrong Oli...Vows mean something to me so I am not active in the hobby.

Window please stop, it will be ok I promise. I'm sure you will come across a good faker. Then again, do black men go down on women? A few black coworkers I have ever had say that black men do not. Just wondering. Im gathering your black from another thread. Following me around now? And NEWSFLASH its ALL about the MONEY HONEY!

@Tex, your a smart man

Haha Jughead, if she is good at putting on a show you will never know she faked it. I love reading reviews when guys say they make the ladies "squirt" while daty. Dude, the bitch just pissed on you, LMAO Originally Posted by Sunny Taylor
Total surrender to the focus of attaining a mental and physical bonding. Slow probing to find that perfect spot that connects the 2 of you. It is warm and electric and........................... .............................. ...
Think? Damn, we are supposed to think while doing DATY? This hobby is so difficult. Make sure you are clean, not smelly when you visit. Show up on time, but not early. Leave at the appointed hour. Place the donation on the table. No, not that table, the one over there...

Actually, what I like to do is just enjoy the moment. I enjoy the taste. Most ladies I have seen have been fresh and clean. Couple of times they were a little sweaty because we were not able to shower before we started, but once the juices started flowing, there true taste emerged.

Each lady taste different. One lady always tasted so fresh and clean, just out of the shower. I enjoyed her, but she didn't have a taste or fragrance that lingered on my upper lip for the rest of the day. Sort of a disappointment. Another lady, happened to be a little Hispanic MILF, she had a great taste. Can't explain it, but sure enjoyed it, and usually for hours after I had left.

Then there is the feeling. The tongue has more nerve endings I believe than any other part of the body. I love the feel as my tongue slides along her labia lips, as it caresses her engorged clit. And using my oral lips to grasp and suck and pull on her labial lips. A woman's skin in that area is so soft, so slippery when it is wet from either her juices or my saliva.

I just savor the moment, and if I am thinking anything, it often has been I wish this moment would never end.
Actually, what I like to do is just enjoy the moment. Originally Posted by tigercat
Word!
Guys, what do you think about when down there?

Me? How nice soft wet and warm it is and I hope I she can cum from what I am doing.

{a little balance since the ladies have their thread: What do providers think about while giving a bbbj?} Originally Posted by SR Only
Well mainly with someone new I generally concentrate on her body reactions, as every woman has different locations for their sensitive spots then commence to work that spot over each time I visit with her. thus by throughly pleasing her, it will inspire the same in return.

please please PLEASE!! dont fart Originally Posted by knotty man
Damm you for putting that thought in my mind, ROTFLMAO

You guys ever think about the cock or cocks that were there about an hour or 2 before you? Your literally in a way sucking another mans dick. NICE. You might want to go answer the other thread on what your thinking when giving a blow job. Originally Posted by Sunny Taylor
The answer is YES, but that's with all women civie or provider (although more probable with a provider), but that seems a risk we all take to our own risk levels. Being unless you are with the woman 24hrs a day whether civie or provider, you will never truly know what she had going when you are not around.

Well yes Devil. And Im sure all of you ask if your the "first" and you are told "yes baby", I mean I doubt she will tell you that your the Th cock she has sucked and CIM before you kissed her. So going down on her well, you know. Do you guys think about the pap virus that causes oral cancer? Does any of this stuff cross your mind? Originally Posted by Sunny Taylor
Being a Nite-Owl chances of me being the first is very very slim. Now as for the CIM before I kiss her, in my mind I realize it's a fluid and your natural body functions causes you to swallow your own saliva on a regular basis, so chances are it long gone before I arrive. As for a CIM from myself, out of curiosity I had tasted my own and decided against requesting that activity, not to say I will stop them if that's something they choose to do, being I do enjoy the feeling without the CIM. As for the possible STDs again I say we all have our own levels of risk we are willing to take in this hobby.

Window please stop, it will be ok I promise. I'm sure you will come across a good faker. Then again, do black men go down on women? A few black coworkers I have ever had say that black men do not (WHAT SOME SAY AND WHAT THEY MAY DO BCD YOU MAY FIND DIFFERS GREATLY, JUST AS THE MYTH THAT ALL BLACK MEN HAVE BIG-INS) Just wondering. Im gathering your black from another thread. Following me around now? And NEWSFLASH its ALL about the MONEY HONEY! (NEWSFLASH back at you, it's ALSO about how much MONEY we are willing to spend for THE PLEASURES WE SEEK)!!!

@Tex, your a smart man
And that is his choice of level of risk he wants to take

Ha ha Jughead, if she is good at putting on a show you will never know she faked it. I love reading reviews when guys say they make the ladies "squirt" while daty. Dude, the bitch just pissed on you, LMAO Originally Posted by Sunny Taylor
Now being pissed on, there are some that actually seek this and it's called a GOLDEN SHOWER for your information. Piss has a distinctive scent and for those who have accidentally or out of curiosity tasted it also has a distinctive taste. I myself fall in the curiosity scenario as I had tasted during the younger times when first exploring my own body as I suspect other have done also. I have been squirted on twice and both times it neither smelled or tasted like piss, so I'm incline to believe getting squirting on is not the same as a GOLDEN SHOWER.
I think most men dont go down on a woman thinking she will orgasm due to their skills just as most women dont blow guys thinking they are going to orgasm during the blowjob. For many, being oral, is just part of the pleasure particularly when the woman is hottt. There really is no need for the woman to fake it. I personally just enjoy the tasting. Guys dont fake it when being blown and women who have a cock fetish still love giving it. The fact that she has been with other guys is a given in that she is a provider. As has been stated above, you live for the moment so enjoy.
And a bitch that does not need to kiss the ass of men like you! Pisses you off doesn't it? That I will shoot straight and do not have to "smooze" you to earn a buck. It must really suck being you.

bitch and not a really nice person. Originally Posted by petiteassman
NOW, back to oral. Is there any certain technique you guys do? Plan it out? Or do you just feel how her body reacts?

Back in the day men would brag about their skills, but what must have worked for others didnt do it for me.

And just a tad bit of advice, facial hair really really hurts. The hubby has a goatee and I beg him to shave before he devours me.
[Sunny Taylor: You guys ever think about the cock or cocks that were there about an hour or 2 before you? Your literally in a way sucking another mans dick. NICE. You might want to go answer the other thread on what your thinking when giving a blow job.]

If she kisses, you are also sticking your tongue in a mouth that was sucking a dick, maybe even swallowed. This all also applies to your girlfriend or any other female you have had contact with. What's your point?
And a bitch that does not need to kiss the ass of men like you! Pisses you off doesn't it? That I will shoot straight and do not have to "smooze" you to earn a buck. It must really suck being you.

NOW, back to oral. Is there any certain technique you guys do? Plan it out? Or do you just feel how her body reacts?

Back in the day men would brag about their skills, but what must have worked for others didnt do it for me.

And just a tad bit of advice, facial hair really really hurts. The hubby has a goatee and I beg him to shave before he devours me. Originally Posted by Sunny Taylor

I personally feel how her body reacts and listen to her breathing. I had a full beard when I was with my SO and as long as it was allowed to grow a bit and wasn't stubble she loved it. Although it did make it a bit messier.
Let's keep away from the personal comments/attacks folks. Stick to the topic.
Well I had one of the best 'O's" from a client recently from daty O-M-G!!!!
Helpful hint to guys, put a pillow under her ass for better angle & less stress on your neck mmmumm!!
What do gentlemen think about while giving cunnilingus?
That topic assumes we are gentlemen. Big assumption.
Yes, ma'am, duly noted! All my future dates will appreciate your teaching me!

Well I had one of the best 'O's" from a client recently from daty O-M-G!!!!
Helpful hint to guys, put a pillow under her ass for better angle & less stress on your neck mmmumm!! Originally Posted by Sweet N Little