How many pairs of shoes and purses...

Forget the hat Naomi. I like the dress. LOL
LOL.. believe it or not I collect bonnets..like the kind lil old ladies used to wear back in the day. I wear them when I go garage selling. I love it when they come up to me and tell me stories about their grandmas wearing them to garden and whatnot. My husband thinks I look cute in 'em. Originally Posted by SarahAndFriends
Awwwwwwwwww
Forget the hat Naomi. I like the dress. LOL Originally Posted by shorty
It's ok.. not really my style though.

I like this.
http://guessbymarciano.guess.com/Cat...ss/P0170005700
and
Yes, it does look good. I could see you rocking it. My only question is How Do You Keep The Girls In?
Yes, it does look good. I could see you rocking it. My only question is How Do You Keep The Girls In? Originally Posted by shorty
If I'm lucky I'll be able to bend down without them popping out.
May have to start wearing a caution sign!!LOL
I am having a heart attack...call Naomi...
I am having a heart attack...call Naomi... Originally Posted by FatBastard

I prefer barefooted, naked and no purse so im not counting My materialistic days are long gone
I have one purse and about 8 pairs of shoes.

Edit: Ask me how many scarves and hats I have, though, and I might have to take some time to get back to you!
I am having a heart attack...call Naomi... Originally Posted by FatBastard
It won't help FB, it'll only make heaven a complete disappointment.....
It won't help FB, it'll only make heaven a complete disappointment..... Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
I have this vision of the automatic pilot being inflated in the movie Airplane.
I have 14 pairs of shoes, 3 belts, 25 baseball hats and visors, 0 purses, 2 wallets, and one suit that I plan on being buried in!
I have 14 pairs of shoes, 3 belts, 25 baseball hats and visors, 0 purses, 2 wallets, and one suit that I plan on being buried in! Originally Posted by FatBastard
LOL!