Bullying

I didnt read most of this I will later when I have time..but I just want to say based on the title and the very few select sentences I did skim...( so please dont run all over me for this)
I just want to say:
Bullying is bullying..if some one feels they are being bullied 9/10 times the are..the sad thing is the bully doesnt see it that way ..the bully thinks its all fun and jokes....
Ummm not bullying when the first person to throw a blow is getting their ass kicked .
Vicki couldn't have said it better. "Bulling is bulling", and don't you forget it!

I didnt read most of this I will later when I

have time..but I just want to say based on the title and the very few select sentences I did skim...( so please dont run all over me for this)
I just want to say:
Bulling is bulling..if some one feels they are being bullied 9/10 times the are..the sad thing is the bully doesnt see it that way ..the bully thinks its all fun and jokes.... Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
I didnt read most of this I will later when I have time..but I just want to say based on the title and the very few select sentences I did skim...( so please dont run all over me for this)
I just want to say:
Bulling is bulling..if some one feels they are being bullied 9/10 times the are..the sad thing is the bully doesnt see it that way ..the bully thinks its all fun and jokes.... Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
I kind of have to agree a bit.

And I'm not saying I have or have not seen this, just more as a general idea that there IS a difference between stating your opinion and telling someone they are flat out, without a doubt wrong, even if it IS your opinion; state that it is your opinion and NOT fact.

I won't use examples and I probably won't respond past this. It's just something to think about. Us providers and you hobbyists BOTH have a tendency to see ourselves as right and the other is wrong.

And when you make assumptions about any provider/OR hobbyists' behavior BCD based on what what you see here, and post it in a thread as FACT, that is wrong. Just my OPINION but it feels (on the receiving end) like bullying. So is the jabs and leers that we [and by we, I mean everyone, both sides] are, in general, these horrible nasty people that we should not let play with us at recess is childish, silly, and just naturally bad form.

I understand that every single person has different views on different topics, but I'm personally getting really upset with how much negativity has been cultivated on this board. It accomplishes nothing, imho...unless you're looking to have some hot, angry, hate sex--then so be it [I can drink to that!]:

You can form an orderly line at the door--I'll be waiting.
Who would have thought that the statement by a provider on a P4P board that if you pay for it it's because you can't convince anyone to be with you for free would be met with disagreement and criticism or that is could be seen as having a low opinion of one's clients?

I thought the appropriate response to saying something offensive and inaccurate was "oh crap sorry". I don't think "you're a bunch of bullies who don't like me 'cause I'm smart and you need to be quiet if you want to play with my tits" is going to help things.
Ummm not bullying when the first person to throw a blow is getting their ass kicked . Originally Posted by rockerrick
Like i said..going on the title and a few sentences I skimmed...I just want to comment on just that...
Vicki couldn't have said it better. "Bulling is bulling", and don't you forget it! Originally Posted by Pflugerbill

Damm...all spelling goes out the window when I have cock on the brain...
Damm...all spelling goes out the window when I have cock on the brain... Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
danm! me thee saym whey wiht pussay
all i know is from personal experience.
claire is one the finest woman ive met in this hobby. shes smart,sexy as hell and one of teh best BCD.
I know there are some guys on here that cant stand the idea of a smart woman. somehow it threatens them. I met a lot of guys like that in a previous life.
If a smart hot woman scares you like it seems to scare some of the guys here then dont see them. no need to rip them apart. keep seeing the 21 year old brain dead crowd. I for one like my woman to be intelligent as hell as physically attractive... Originally Posted by actionjackson647
Action-

I have never seen Claire, nor do I have a dog in this fight. But the gist of your post comes off pretty ignorant here. I guess a hot 21 year old can't be intelligent? Only the older ladies that have been around the block? Give me a break here.

I like my women in all shapes, sizes, age and ethnicities. Intelligence and wisdom are 2 different things my friend. Almost sounds like you might be scared off by a younger, smoking hot provider. What the hell would happen if you found one of those who had a brilliant IQ?!

I'm in my early 30's and I've had the pleasure of enjoying the company of older women on this board and in my civil life. That being said I don't discriminate and choose to be open minded when it comes to the vast array of women I have ever had the pleasure of seeing!

And yes, once again, I too am tired of the negativity here. Hope everyone has a great rainy Friday. Carry on now...
Action-

I have never seen Claire, nor do I have a dog in this fight. But the gist of your post comes off pretty ignorant here. I guess a hot 21 year old can't be intelligent? Only the older ladies that have been around the block? Give me a break here.

I like my women in all shapes, sizes, age and ethnicities. Intelligence and wisdom are 2 different things my friend. Almost sounds like you might be scared off by a younger, smoking hot provider. What the hell would happen if you found one of those who had a brilliant IQ?!

I'm in my early 30's and I've had the pleasure of enjoying the company of older women on this board and in my civil life. That being said I don't discriminate and choose to be open minded when it comes to the vast array of women I have ever had the pleasure of seeing!

And yes, once again, I too am tired of the negativity here. Hope everyone has a great rainy Friday. Carry on now... Originally Posted by lonestarhobby
+1
Dear Mr. SL , I'm doing a fund raiser for bullied hookers , and I'm looking for sponsors for my marathon . Would you like to sponsor ? OK fuck the bullied hookers , I lied it's for me and my own selfish needs marathon . Originally Posted by rockerrick
I'm in...
When we see one we'll let a WK know !
Personally shooting your mouth off , to offend potential clientele is the least smart thing . Unless you consider opening another thread to self alert even more is ? Originally Posted by rockerrick
The silly thing about this whole message board being "bullying" is simply this. DON"T RESPOND and guess what, people will stop talking about you.

If you think this is bullying, quite frankly you do not know what real bullying is or you do and are being dramatic. OR you're simply more sensitive than most others and are actually feeling some sort of emotional anguish from what occurs on these boards.

You're simply playing the victim card after others called you out on something they felt was highly insulting.
Someone of your age and life experience should understand the consequences of certain actions and should know how to reconcile after stating something that others perceived as a direct attack on their life style.
I'm not saying you're a bad person(obviously), just someone that said something insulting and now is somehow shocked that after being insulted board members are insulting back.
Shrug.
Just my perspective.
I kind of have to agree a bit.

And I'm not saying I have or have not seen this, just more as a general idea that there IS a difference between stating your opinion and telling someone they are flat out, without a doubt wrong, even if it IS your opinion; state that it is your opinion and NOT fact.

I won't use examples and I probably won't respond past this. It's just something to think about. Us providers and you hobbyists BOTH have a tendency to see ourselves as right and the other is wrong.

And when you make assumptions about any provider/OR hobbyists' behavior BCD based on what what you see here, and post it in a thread as FACT, that is wrong. Just my OPINION but it feels (on the receiving end) like bullying. So is the jabs and leers that we [and by we, I mean everyone, both sides] are, in general, these horrible nasty people that we should not let play with us at recess is childish, silly, and just naturally bad form.

I understand that every single person has different views on different topics, but I'm personally getting really upset with how much negativity has been cultivated on this board. It accomplishes nothing, imho...unless you're looking to have some hot, angry, hate sex--then so be it [I can drink to that!]:

You can form an orderly line at the door--I'll be waiting. Originally Posted by Stefany
Well Hot Damn Stephany....a post that's not a 1+ You go girl!
Well Hot Damn Stephany....a post that's not a 1+ You go girl! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Heh. Yep. Finally.

Though I did want to let you guys know that was a serious invitation at the end of that post hehe