Blowpop's List - Another One Bites the Dust

Aww Thanks Sir, kisses Originally Posted by subcilla
You are most welcome, young lady. Now, if only I could hire a personal assistant!
You are most welcome, young lady. Now, if only I could hire a personal assistant! Originally Posted by hotboiler
i have some free time, and Yes, im serious.
i have some free time, and Yes, im serious. Originally Posted by subcilla
I would then only get any work done when my boss is here, which is very, very seldom.
could be fun, i think ... Yes if memory serves me correct...
could be fun, i think ... Yes if memory serves me correct... Originally Posted by subcilla

My boss would wonder why my personal assistant always had on heels and a skirt.
and was under Your desk so much
I'm starting to like this idea of a personal assistant. I could get the List out more frequently... or maybe never. LOL.
and was under Your desk so much Originally Posted by subcilla
Screw that... he's not here that much. We'd wear ourselves out on the desk, and counter and chair and floor. Too bad we don't have a conference table and/or a glass elevator.

I'm starting to like this idea of a personal assistant. I could get the List out more frequently... or maybe never. LOL. Originally Posted by blowpop
Another I just thought of to add to you list would be Millie. I would love to judge a contest between her and Cilla.
Ok I guess I missed the list this time, where is it ?
PA huh....i like the very thought of that. I could use a good Monica Lewinsky type of woman.
BabyDollSnow and Holly in Pasadena are two I've not heard any buzz about. Originally Posted by blowpop
Don't know about BabyDollSnow, but I've been raving about Holly of Pasadena's BBBJ for over a year. It's the best I've experienced.
TopCat
I'm starting to like this idea of a personal assistant. I could get the List out more frequently... or maybe never. LOL. Originally Posted by blowpop
i would love to personally assist You Sir.
i would love to personally assist You Sir. Originally Posted by subcilla

Last I knew, you were under my desk. Who gave you permission to come out?
Ok I guess I missed the list this time, where is it ? Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
I'm preparing to release it shortly, but there are a couple of women I'd like to meet with before the release.
I just want to make sure I haven't missed it. I need to make sure that my oral skills are up to par.

Of course, if I need to be re-evaluated, then who would I be to argue?

Kisses,

VP