Back to the Basics?

Just in case this site ever does come down.

Thanks so much to the many fine women who have graced me with their time and affections. I wont list my favs but If you saw me more then 5 times your on the list for sure! 😛😛😛
Well, you may be right Whispers. All this just makes me sad.

Supply is not going to Shrink Ellen. Whore's have monkeys on their back that demand to be fed. desperation finds it's way here at the beginning of every month as whores discount their wares trying to make rent payments.

Those problems will immediately become harder for whores to resolve and desperation grows and there will be no shortage of $300 an hour whores used to doing 10 tricks a week finding themselves at 3-4 tricks a week needing immediate cash flow.

very few are heading to Circle K or Valero to apply. offered $150 to $200 they are face down ass up and Thank-ful for the opportunity to earn.

Demand will decrease long before supply. Bottom line is ordering up some pussy simply became too damn easy for many guys that will probably turn their back on it all.

How many stories do you see from guys that find their way here and stay because it's easier than dating or going top a pickup bar?

That all goes away.

And it's amazing the ignorance so many have for my comments regarding the SD sites. Originally Posted by Whispers
  • sydmo
  • 03-30-2018, 10:21 PM
Prostitution has been around for a good many centuries, it's not going anywhere. We men will pay what ever we have pay for the company of a sweet Lady, we always have, with or without eccie.

What's really hilarious, is that there are folks like whispers that believe we need his "guidance and knowledge" to make this dream come true LOL - We should HEED his Word - LOL, fuck me - may the force be with you dude. I got 3 benjamins and a bunch of phone #'s, I'm cool
What's really hilarious, is that there are folks like whispers that believe we need his "guidance and knowledge" to make this dream come true LOL - We should HEED his Word - LOL, fuck me - may the force be with you dude. I got 3 benjamins and a bunch of phone #'s, I'm cool Originally Posted by sydmo
Spending $300 on any of them is a real waste of money considering the value that you could get.
A fool and their money are soon parted.
  • sydmo
  • 03-31-2018, 08:10 AM
with a big ass Smile on my Face, every time
So does crimininalizing some good or service that customers seek for fun and recreation make the price go up or down? Does legalizing such a thing, if it was previously criminalized, make the price go up or down?

(staff edit; general discussions regarding illegal drugs not permitted on the site; ztonk)
#15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.
  • Old-T
  • 03-31-2018, 04:39 PM
I used to spend a fair bit of time in the Buffalo/Niagara area, and in the Detroit/Windsor area. I did a study of ladies in all four cities. Comparing comparable ladies [age, looks, review ratings, etc.] in Niagara (CA) to ladies in Buffalo, and the same for Windsor (CA) to Detroit, the Canadian ladies were generally 40% to 50% less expensive. The only major difference I could see was the legality issue as you crossed the border. If anything, the Canadian ladies tended to be in general younger, prettier, and more honest in their advertising.

Based upon that I would certainly expect decriminalization to reduce a lady's real and perceived risks, and lower prices--everything else being roughly equal.