NO SCREENING OR VERY POOR SCREENING

Lots of arm-chair'ers in this thread.
I forgot to mention

8. Require two recent well known provider refs. Contact them through eccie, p411, or their phone number listed on eccie or p411. Never contact them using info client gave. Client can give you fake email or phone number he created. He will reply back to you pretending to be provider and telling you what a great time he was, etc.
  • BLM69
  • 11-14-2017, 02:46 PM
I wouldn't call screening 99% foolproof, it's as good as pulling out and praying, what are those odds of that working with a nice tender provider?

The woman's private area is as private as ML, you providers ever think about reverse screening? And I'm not talking about just man talk

This hobby is risky for both sides and nothing will stop a smart determined trick or whore to seek the information they're looking for
A lot of really good advice here. I’d gladly show my driver’s license to every random provider - what could go wrong?
A lot of really good advice here. I’d gladly show my driver’s license to every random provider - what could go wrong? Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Why are you booking with random providers when there are a lot of well established providers on this site??? It shouldn't be an issue showing an eccie provider with hundreds of positive reviews your driver's license unless you're up to no good.

Trust is a two way street, provider has to trust you, but you also have to trust the provider. You're both putting yourself at risk and have to give up some level of comfort to safely meet. Put yourself her shoes. She really never knows who is going to walk through her incall door and what their real intentions could be. Briefly showing your driver's license to an established eccie provider is the least you can do to help put her at ease.

5. Never ever use backpage, etc. Police have limited resources, so they go after low lying fruit. Backpage is full of pimps, human trafficking, etc. You make yourself an unecessary target when you advertise outside of established sites like eccie. Generally speaking, police assume eccie polices itself...

...Remember these things and you will eliminate 99% of risks. Don't do these things consistently and you will eventually be raped, robbed, locked up, or pregnant.
Originally Posted by New Day
You make me chuckle. Would love to know where you get your info from.
  • BLM69
  • 11-15-2017, 05:22 PM
You make me chuckle. Would love to know where you get your info from. Originally Posted by honeydavis
Hobby amateurs, they've got it all figured out with their stats. 99% LOL
  • grean
  • 11-16-2017, 11:22 AM
Screen away. LEO have primo quality fake IDs. Just an FYI for girls that think getting a RL DL to check will be effective.

Here's the key. Never Speak about Money or Acts

Fight Club Rules

However, even some of the veterans here will speak about money and or activities.

I've heard it said that once a leo gets into your incall, its a done deal.

I wonder how many times LE got to the incall when neither party ever spoke about money or activities before hand?

I'm sure it happens, but my guess is that if contact was immediately ended when one of those topics is brought up, risk of LEO ever making it to your incall would be significantly reduced.

Even if you are given a referral from another provider, DON'T TALK ABOUT THE HOBBY.
^ There are a number of ways to get a legit, and I mean a *legit* FAKE ID. Having a man show you his driver's license is next to nothing.

On the other hand, Gina from P411 does recommend that ladies check the gentleman's ID's as the numbers are supposed to correspond to the P411 ID. Folks are borrowing each other's P411 accounts these days and checking ID's is the only way that you're actually seeing said P411 client!
  • BLM69
  • 11-16-2017, 12:06 PM
^ There are a number of ways to get a legit, and I mean a *legit* FAKE ID. Having a man show you his driver's license is next to nothing.

On the other hand, Gina from P411 does recommend that ladies check the gentleman's ID's as the numbers are supposed to correspond to the P411 ID. Folks are borrowing each other's P411 accounts these days and checking ID's is the only way that you're actually seeing said P411 client! Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
You women are beginning to get it, I'm sure guys use each others accounts to visit whores all the time, most of you women need to stop being so gullible already.

If if isn't a fingerprint sample or the new eye recognition technology that's in a government database that you can verify, you have no clue who's walking into your incall.

LE will not be stupid if/when the hammer drops and will bypass amateur screening that goes on here.
You women are beginning to get it, I'm sure guys use each others accounts to visit whores all the time, most of you women need to stop being so gullible already.

If if isn't a fingerprint sample or the new eye recognition technology that's in a government database that you can verify, you have no clue who's walking into your incall.

LE will not be stupid if/when the hammer drops and will bypass amateur screening that goes on here. Originally Posted by BLM69
It doesn't suprise me that guys share accounts especially when reference checks consist of, "Can you confirm that you've seen Joe Blow and his handle is JoeBlowSchmoe?" and nothing more.

Hell, when alerts are posted, we all know Joe Blow's name/number/handle but rarely his physical description. Handles and numbers change, but a mole on the right ass cheek doesn't!
I just figured something out, I will see how long it takes you gals and guys to figure it out....

Nope I won't, I will just sit back and watch...
M.M.
  • BLM69
  • 12-06-2017, 01:22 PM
I just figured something out, I will see how long it takes you gals and guys to figure it out....

Nope I won't, I will just sit back and watch...
M.M. Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson
Please fill us in
So handy! And not in a naughty way:-)