Who needs a White Knight?

this useless thread as turn into a funny useless thread.
It's funny you say that.......
by my definition a wk would never ask for a freebie or discount. A true wk would be the providers lap dog and bring presents to the apt. And leave a big tips. To me the wk tries to be the providers best friend/customer.

Asking for a discount or freebie doesn't make you wk, It might make you douchbag though
I actually agree with that.
Oh, I see, simpleton is going to start using logic.
That changes everything!
Of course, there is such a thing as a douchbag white knight.
Oh, I see, simpleton is going to start using logic.
That changes everything! Originally Posted by boardman

there's logic in all my post. you just gotta follow the logic....

it's real simple.
Useless thread...........
Of course, there is such a thing as a douchbag white knight. Originally Posted by dearhunter
dh, quit talking about CB.

i am just kidding?
Useless thread........... Originally Posted by dearhunter
I stand by that comment. Has anyone learned anything new about wk? Was the wk problem solved?

I guess there needed to be another wk thread because there's so many new people to this board. Next, someone can post a thread about what color of panties do you like your provider to wear? Or Why do you like eccie? Or why is dh so mean?
Or why is dh so mean? Originally Posted by simpleton
I have been wondering that one for a while.
I stand by that comment. Has anyone learned anything new about wk? Was the wk problem solved? Originally Posted by simpleton
then help a brotha out.

post away....your forum friend.
I am with Holly but I dont know if I have a WK and dont really care if someone likes me great--I think that most guys would come to your rescue if you were nice etc to them and courteous.
But as far as doing applications and paying someone to be a white Knight I DONT THINK SO
I stand by that comment. Has anyone learned anything new about wk? Was the wk problem solved?
Originally Posted by simpleton
'haps not but then. there still seems to be no agreed upon definition as exactly what a WK is.

FWIW I never saw a thread on this subject on the P. Just a lotta guys who used to throw it around.
  • xtrem
  • 01-08-2010, 05:13 PM
THE WK's are at H2.. DH at a loss for words?? No fuckin' way LOL