Is helping a provider in their personal life a good thing

Agree on all. I have had a "relation$hip" for YEARS with a girl I dated in 1999/2000. She's been living with the same BF for 14 years. She'd need help, I'd get some action. Every once in a while I'd get the "I don't want to cheat/lie anymore so can I get a loan and pay you back?" I did that twice. Guess what? No payback. So the next time she needed help, I offered but only if she provided. We have an understanding: She needs help and I get taken care of. No service, no do-ra-mi. This system works. I see no good out of giving a provider help without anything in return. Try this: Hey, I'd really like to see you but I don't have any cash. Can you PLEASE help me just this one time?"
Her... Hi I really need $$$ for ????
Me... Well I can come over and do a session.
Her... No I really just need some cash for ????
Me... How about I come over, take you to the store and pickup ???? for you.
Her... Well no I just need some cash for ???? and so and so can take me to get ????
Me... Well, good luck......
Her.... Fuck you asshole!
Me... Yeah that's what I figured.... Originally Posted by ben dover
yup! If they will not let you buy and bring too them, or let you shop for it with them. It could be a lie what money is for.

But maybe she was making sure she got the right

product that she wanted to clean a pan, or have you know she has dirty pan/s.

I can see why some would want the

or

depending on what cleaning. Plastic and copper just taint the same.
Plastic for older nonstick pan, copper for steel or iron.
yup! If they will not let you buy and bring too them, or let you shop for it with them. It could be a lie what money is for.

But maybe she was making sure she got the right

product that she wanted to clean a pan, or have you know she has dirty pan/s.

I can see why some would want the

or

depending on what cleaning. Plastic and copper just taint the same.
Plastic for older nonstick pan, copper for steel or iron.
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
If they need the copper cleaner... you may want to thinck twice about helping...
but but but Brillo rusts. Who needs that ????
gals make the john buy the copper to clean your pans if he wants to help.
If they need the copper cleaner... you may want to thinck twice about helping... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
but but but Brillo rusts. Who needs that ????
gals make the john buy the copper to clean your pans if he wants to help. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
ops forgot

hay Paulie
do you like gals with dirty pans
I helped a hooker carry a dresser to her car once. It felt good and I had no regrets. She made me pop twice prior to that, for money. That felt good too. Also no regrets.
I helped a hooker carry a dresser to her car once. It felt good and I had no regrets. She made me pop twice prior to that, for money. That felt good too. Also no regrets. Originally Posted by trojantide
There you go! That story just about sums it up.
I'm not talking money per say, it could be giving your old furniture or appliances or helping with a move or a small job around the house. I'm married and my hobby takes pressure off my wife from a sexual need stand point but my nature is to help people. I would not lend money but does it hurt to throw a few dollars or some donated time? Just looking for input and thanks to all who respond Originally Posted by Bigdaddy14606
I see from time to time providers who are in need of some help. Is it the right thing to do to help them in their personal life? If so, should that be a favor with no strings attached? After all, they are human beings, or should we always look for some way to gain an advantage from that situation? I am serious about the topic and I would like to hear your thoughts. Originally Posted by Bigdaddy14606
Different situations/circumstances warrant different answers. But generally, helping someone out is a very unselfish thing to do.
Thanks for clearing that up for us.
Thanks for clearing that up for us. Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
huh?????????
Thanks for clearing that up for us. Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
No problem, would hate to see you left in the dark.
but but but now I'm confused wtf

I like it the other way around ya know
Here's my take on it. I have someone that's UTR that asked for extra once. I wound up giving her and extra $40 for the session. I never asked what it was for and was skeptical about it, and I feel it strained our provider-client relationship. Another provider asked me if I'd be willing to watch her dog while she was out of town. She ultimately didn't have me take care of the dog, but I would have. So I guess it depends on what the favor is, just like others have said, but I do agree it's a slippery slope. Use your best judgment.