It does not get any better!

Is there anyone better than Pistol Marks? I don't thinking so!

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=152302 Originally Posted by bigclitluvr
It DOES get better, trust me. You must not get out much.
Fuck Houston!
My Reaction When Reading that Pistol Marks had "Butter Face" WTF???

Fuck Houston! Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
No worries...we do...
  • ~Ze~
  • 02-14-2014, 12:46 AM
Pistol is one of the most positive personalities I have met. Ever.

Add me to her fan club... and I haven't stuck my dick in her.
Hey! Hey! Houstons in the house.

And the big question is WGAF?

The slime must be up to their eyeballs over in the Houston forum.
That or the Houston sewage workers are on strike again.
it looks like shes packing some extra meat in her draws....theres a significant bulge there, IJS... Originally Posted by savak

Well, maybe not, but she does look rather mannish...
Sometimes I just cant believe the things I read on here.
Attached Images File Type: jpg bb17226d7780b914d29da495e312eb76.jpg (44.9 KB, 200 views)
She is gorgeous, I'm not sure why the provocateurs are starting something, maybe they are bored.
She is gorgeous, I'm not sure why the provocateurs are starting something, maybe they are bored. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Right. Not sure what that's all about. She's a hell of a lot better looking than some of these motherfuckers (so called) ATFs that they review.
From what some of the posters have said, she sounds like such a very nice lady. But just from the pics; uhh well?? Jay Leno chin, weathered skin, and definite masculine vibe and yes; she does appear to be packing heat in her panties. (Or something!)

She is probably wonderful; and she has great reviews and so it would seem that her services are beyond reproach, which is the important thing. But WALDT. And I just like a softer, more feminine, classic beauty type of woman. Preferably redhead, lol! And not one that has disassembled or assembled weapons of mass destruction casually laid around the incall!
Fuck that. I'd rather be there than in a malt shop when the zombie apocalypse hits. Haaaa
From what some of the posters have said, she sounds like such a very nice lady. But just from the pics; uhh well?? Jay Leno chin, weathered skin, and definite masculine vibe and yes; she does appear to be packing heat in her panties. (Or something!)

She is probably wonderful; and she has great reviews and so it would seem that her services are beyond reproach, which is the important thing. But WALDT. And I just like a softer, more feminine, classic beauty type of woman. Preferably redhead, lol! And not one that has disassembled or assembled weapons of mass destruction casually laid around the incall! Originally Posted by MaximusBlake
Wow. From her pictures you think she is masculine. Your impression is incorrect sir.

An impression is an impression. Sorry, but your impression can't be further from the truth. She is the most sweet, feminine and gorgeous girl. I proudly call her Tinker Bell.

That's just for the looks. As far as the personality, let me assure you she is totally a classy lady. Someone I'm proud be be seen with in public. They all say, "hey ,. her dad is cool!"

Peace.
  • Brot
  • 02-15-2014, 08:21 PM
Houston. Elevating the conversation as usual.

Pistol is a cool and awesome provider!
The OP probably did not score the points he was hoping for with this thread. Originally Posted by Brot
Wound up hurtin' the girl, didn't he?. That's a shame, since she had a pretty much spotless reputation prior to this.

Take note of the reputations and spotty track records of the girls who have the most WK threads. Not good, huh? Wildly sporadic, at best. Don't do that to your own favorite. You'll only wind up hurting her. Instead, just stick with the occasional passing compliment and let her reviews speak for themselves. This young lady didn't need your "help." Her record spoke for itself, and it was ALL good. Until now....

Bad, bad, bad, BAD idea.