This is my official RETIREMENT thread... (This is old, She is not retired- NYr)

Damn it...another provider I had a mental note to meet with ...but now is gone.
Ever since i met you people have told me negative things but you cant judge a book by its cover i think you are great hugs. I hope ypu keep me as your friend cause i am loyal. I wish you well and if you need to talk you have my number.
retirement is highly overrated in this neck of the woods ... ..i give it 3 months top..
Best of luck on your new life, never had pleasure(s), but heard.
-Take care.
How romantic!

• BLM69
  • 10-20-2015, 06:09 PM
Congratulations! I always believed you can find love between hookers and tricks.
  • DSK
  • 10-20-2015, 06:59 PM
Congratulations! I always believed you can find love between hookers and tricks. Originally Posted by biglatinmale
No doubt, i have done it dozens of times! I encourage it.
retirement is highly overrated in this neck of the woods ... ..i give it 3 months top.. Originally Posted by glade55

Another damn troll. Why do you always have to be so negative?? If you can't say anything nice, don't post at all. Go get laid and quit trashing other people! I hate seeing this kind of crap. You're officially on block so I don't have to witness it.

Kitty, follow your dreams and believe in yourself! I truly hope you've found happiness! Keep moving forward and never look back!

• 10-20-2015, 09:02 PM
Kitty, I hope it all works out for you! I enjoyed the times I got to spend with you, wish there was more! You're a very beautiful lady, your man is a lucky guy!

I agree with what SexyPlatinum said about not beleiving all that's posted on here!

Happy trails and Great adventures!
I absolutely don't want to do this... but I made a mistake. I rushed into something I shouldn't have.

Last night my phone went off and the comment was made that I must not have really retired. I replied it was probably my son. He said well let's see... snatched my phone opened the text and it was one of my sweet regulars saying he felt like he could talk to me about anything and wanted to try a pse session.

My guy turned 5 shades of red. Smashed my phone to death, called me every name but my own and left me high and dry.

I really wanted the happy ending too. Sorry for wasting thread space. I can't afford to retire.

Please don't be mean anyone. I've got hobby experience out the wazoo but when it comes to matters of the heart I am clearly not that wise, I've been alone a long time.

My new phone number is 214 730 2509

Attachment 465392
oh no.. you've done it again..

this will top that Kenwood Stereo fiasco.
I'm sorry to hear that. Nothing to be ashamed or embarrassed of. These things happen. You are a strong beautiful woman and I know I and many here will be glad we have a new chance to meet you!!!!
I'm sorry, Kitty.
  • BLM69
  • 10-20-2015, 11:33 PM
oh no.. you've done it again..

this will top that Kenwood Stereo fiasco. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
The Kenwood story is a classic, this is a close second.

Welcome back from your retirement kitty, don't trust a horny trick again.
The Kenwood story is a classic, this is a close second.

Welcome back from your retirement kitty, don't trust a horny trick again. Originally Posted by biglatinmale
Hey, he was good looking too. IJS