The Poker Social Results

Lord... why did I have to get a last minute call and miss ALL OF THIS? I'm really, really sad, LOL.

JJ and BL, from what I've read, you guys delivered one more time... thanks a lot for being such great hosts.
Although I didn't make the final table, it was a great social. Thanks, again, BL and JJ. I love that venue!
For those of you who liked the venue ( no mention of name please ) you should drop by Wednesday.

While we had the most players we have ever had we also had a larger than expected no show on people who had begged for invites to come socialize and then no call no show. They missed one great party. And yes when Sklyer walked in everyone just froze, I mean she was like the cartoon character Stupefyin' Jones A walking aphrodisiac
had a great time as always...thanks
His Holiness enjoyed himself.
Tks Big Louie for all the work that went into Poker Tournament you had a great turn-out. Looking forward to the next one.
Thanks to the Big Louie and JJ. Had a good time.

Does anyone know if Syn made it home okay. He looked a lil too happy. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Lol I made it home eventually.
For those of you who liked the venue ( no mention of name please ) you should drop by Wednesday.

While we had the most players we have ever had we also had a larger than expected no show on people who had begged for invites to come socialize and then no call no show. They missed one great party. And yes when Sklyer walked in everyone just froze, I mean she was like the cartoon character Stupefyin' Jones A walking aphrodisiac Originally Posted by BigLouie
Any link to showcase or p4 acct?
Sounds like y'all had a blast. I couldn't make it but made sure to respond. I don't want to get on a ncns ban list! Hopefully next time I can meet some of you cool people.
His Holiness enjoyed himself. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Nice to see you come out of your penthouse at the Palace Inn
This was my first social and my friends and I had a blast!!! I played poker with some wonderful gentalmen and met some of the best ladies!! I am already looking forward to the next one.

I want to thank Ur_1_only for making sure I got an invite and some poker advice. It sure made the game more fun!! giggle giggle

I also want to thank BigLouie & JJ for makeing the night possible. Ya'll are the greatest!!

BL and JJ
Be sure to check out my review on Skylar in Agency Reviews.
MamaMia
Awww Nicole Im blushing again...
Thanks, your the best!
Have review on Nicole as well in Independent Reviews
We are talking large Headlights... 36H
H is for headlights... lol
Wasn't late for this one! Actually early! had fun!
It was fun, thank you for hosting. Everyone was very sweet and, of course, the ladies were lovely!

Sorry for cock-blocking my bros...drunk girl stuff. Whoops.