IRS Sent $46,378,040 in Refunds to 23,994 ‘Unauthorized’ Aliens at 1 Atlanta Address

THAT'S RIGHT, LITTLE TWAT!!

Keep replying to me. That way you miss all those responses from YssupRider and BigTex and CJ7 and others.

Just think about ALL those posters getting the last word in on you. Too many go back and find them all now, eh?

Post a review. Of a woman. If you have the money. Tranny fucker.

And you're still a "catcher". Originally Posted by ExNYer
Not only are you ignorantly wrong, your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass.
Not only are you ignorantly wrong, your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Keep replying to me. That way you miss all those responses from YssupRider and BigTex and CJ7 and others.

Just think about ALL those posters getting the last word in on you. Too many go back and find them all now, eh?

And you're still a "catcher".

And you're still a "catcher". Originally Posted by ExNYer
Not only are you ignorantly wrong, your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass.
I know you are, Corpy, but what am I?

Do your part for America! Urge IBSyndrome (aka "Corpy") to post a link to my original Dipshit of the Year poll and admit his blatant lies to the posters of ECCIE.

Tick, tock, Corpy! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're a non-substantive, thread hijacking, ad hominem attack casting, dumb-fuck golem jackass. That's why the lying, dumb-fuck golem jackass was elected to be:

And you're still a "catcher", IBH.

And you're still a "catcher", IBH. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Not only are your ASSumptions ignorantly wrong, your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass.
Not only are your ASSumptions ignorantly wrong, your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Once again, I see you are emphasizing the word "ASS". Typical of a catcher like you. Sorry, I'm not interested, sissy.

And you're still a "catcher", IBH.
Once again, I see you are emphasizing the word "ASS". Typical of a catcher like you. Sorry, I'm not interested, sissy.

And you're still a "catcher", IBH. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Again, your ASSumptions are obviously and ignorantly wrong, and your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass.
Like ASS, don't you Corpy? Thats where the all your Play-Doh comes from!

Do your part for America! Urge IBSyndrome (aka "Corpy") to post a link to my original Dipshit of the Year poll and admit his blatant lies to the posters of ECCIE.

Tick, tock, Corpy!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It's your dumb-fuck golem ass that's euphemizing with "Play-Doh," you dumb-fuck golem jackass. That's why your dumb-fuck golem ass was elected:

Like ASS, don't you Corpy? Thats where the all your Play-Doh comes from! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Can't handle the truth!

Can't handle the truth!

Tick, tock, Corpy!
It's obvious that your dumb-fuck golem ass can't recognize the truth, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. That's why your dumb-fuck golem ass was elected:

[SIZE="3"] It's obvious that your dumb-fuck golem ass can't recognize the truth, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Please, for once, try and explain yourself, Corpy. Use English words. Explain how I can't handle the truth and why you refuse to post the link to my official poll.

OR, YOU CAN POST THIS BOGUS GRAPHIC AGAIN AND CALL ME THE SAME STUPID FUCKI NAMES OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER.

You do realize that THIS is now your life on ECCIE, don't you?

Sucks, right?
Please, for once, try and explain yourself, Corpy. Use English words. Explain how I can't handle the truth and why you refuse to post the link to my official poll.

OR, YOU CAN POST THIS BOGUS GRAPHIC AGAIN AND CALL ME THE SAME STUPID FUCKI NAMES OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER.

You do realize that THIS is now your life on ECCIE, don't you?

Sucks, right?

Tick, tock, Corpy!
Your ignorant, reprobate, dumb-fuck golem ass was elected: