Zimmerman shot at by motorist

Pathetic attempt lexie lacking. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
LL the "Sour Ass" Idiot, is quite good at "pathetic.
There's no need to get jealous, I prefer females, ...

..... so there's no competition from me for you to pursue your interests.

Just quit flirting with me, I'm not interested. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Female HUMANS?
Female HUMANS? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Do you like yours any other way?
Bullshit is the way your BF talks. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Pathetic attempt lexie lacking. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
So you do understand pathetic......

......... .that was the impression I got from your posts.

What is "pathetic" is your obsession with others' sexual preferences ...

... and your extraordinarily immature remarks.

It's like you being a racist and wanting to divert attention to others by calling them racists ... Want-a-be-a-Pussy does that ... and I certainly wouldn't want to leave out your buddy "BigTitsTex" in the mix ...

.. no substances just trash talk.
Watching CNN the day it happened, Matthew Apperson's lawyer said his client had no run ins with the law. Perhaps I didn't hear correctly.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...er-Magnum.html

The guy is a good shot though. I would have thought this would be a one shot head shot. Zim's window is heavily tinted. Apperson had a license for the two guns in his car. Who carries TWO guns in their car? Isn't there CHL advise about firing into a moving car from a moving car when your life isn't in danger and you can't identify your target?

The pictures of Apperson on the web, he looks stoned.

Strange how no one has been charged with anything yet.
  • Old-T
  • 05-14-2015, 08:57 AM
Everything I have read says we are looking at a Nut Case on Nut Case scenario.
The guy is a good shot though. I would have thought this would be a one shot head shot. Zim's window is heavily tinted. Originally Posted by gnadfly
No telling where that round ended up.
So you do understand pathetic......

......... .that was the impression I got from your posts.

What is "pathetic" is your obsession with others' sexual preferences ...

... and your extraordinarily immature remarks.

It's like you being a racist and wanting to divert attention to others by calling them racists ... Want-a-be-a-Pussy does that ... and I certainly wouldn't want to leave out your buddy "BigTitsTex" in the mix ...

.. no substances just trash talk. Originally Posted by LexusLover
When you look in the mirror you will see pathetic lexie lacking. The juvenile attempts to reverse what others have said to be in your favor is clownish at best.
When you look in the mirror you will see pathetic lexie lacking. The juvenile attempts to reverse what others have said to be in your favor is clownish at best. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Is "reversing" what others have attempted to "reverse" .. really "reversing"!

Dipshits on here, like you change what people post and cut and paste to suit their agenda and "fancy" .. and you of all people want to talk about "clowns" and "juvenile" ... You are the top of the heap of childish clowns. Except clowns are funny, and your not.

Oh, please don't get me confused with anyone who gives a shit, or even a part of a shit, about what "others" on here "think" about me. This is your life, not mine.
Is "reversing" what others have attempted to "reverse" .. really "reversing"!

Dipshits on here, like you change what people post and cut and paste to suit their agenda and "fancy" .. and you of all people want to talk about "clowns" and "juvenile" ... You are the top of the heap of childish clowns. Except clowns are funny, and your not.

Oh, please don't get me confused with anyone who gives a shit, or even a part of a shit, about what "others" on here "think" about me. This is your life, not mine. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Another juvenile attempt on your part lexie..............pretty pathetic as usual. Guess you stole your ideas from me..I don't get a dumb shit confused with giving a shit lexie.
When Apperson goes to prison, this wont save him from the black rapists behind bars. His bootyhole is gonna be stretched.
Guess you stole your ideas from me.. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
One can't steal something from someone if the someone doesn't own it.

You don't have any ideas of your own to steal.

You are the poster child of internet pollution.....sewage is all you post.
One can't steal something from someone if the someone doesn't own it.

You don't have any ideas of your own to steal.

. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Hey, that sounds like what I said to you a while back lexie lacking. Did you steal that also?
Hey, that sounds like what I said to you a while back .... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Like I posted ... I'll make it bigger so you can actually read it ....

'You don't have any ideas of your own to steal.

You are the poster child of internet pollution....

......sewage is all you post."
Like I posted ... I'll make it bigger so you can actually read it ....

'You don't have any ideas of your own to steal.

You are the poster child of internet pollution....

......sewage is all you post."
Originally Posted by LexusLover
You funny lexie lacking with your hate and bitterness spreading out on this forum. Accusations abound with nothing fresh to add to the exchange. If you ever had a idea it was long ago lost in repetition.