The "Provider with No Limits"

I have a "huge ten-inch throat-stuffing, cervix-bruising schlong" (1) and providers hide their asses from me...so I have nothing to contribute to this discussion...

(1) Flounder, Bagram is gay, The Island of Misfit Toys Press, 2011
  • Taint
  • 03-01-2011, 01:37 PM
My normal-sized penis FTW! Ladies, do you worry about having the equipment damaged from improperly sized spare parts? Well, fear no more! With Taint as your supplier, see your fears evaporate as precision engineering practices tied to rigorous quality control ensures a perfect fit, every time!
Boardman...any thoughts on this topic?
Boardman...any thoughts on this topic? Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Just this:

Back to the topic - I saw this thread and thought there was an obvious response. A good bit of us are adrenaline junkies, often diagnosed as ADHD or some other similar "ailment". The thrill of "breaking the rules" is the fix - so what happens is that to keep the thrill going, often the rule breaking has to keep getting more and more out there or extreme. Just being in the hobby itself is breaking the legal rules of most municipalities. What a particular individual needs to keep the thrill going after that is going to vary by person.

I'm (un?)fortunately one such thrill seeker, but know that the need to break the rules, gone out of control, often does not have such great endings. There's nothing like a fun divorce to nail that one home.
Playing power games can be fun, too... as long as it's consensual. If it's not consensual, it's abuse.

In the context of a client/provider relationship, it's rare that power exchange can be deep enough to be entertaining, because the level of trust required. You may be able to rush an illusion of intimacy for a few $, but rushing trust for $ is a recipe for disaster.

In my opinion, of course.
I have been reading all of the comments in this section, thinking about the question. I believe it is in the individual dna, some guys like it, some girls like it, some guys don't, some girls don't. I think that is really the answer, I have no idea why I like to make the foreign run, other than I just do.....and then again some don't??? go figure.
Greek's fun with the right girl. Haven't done it for over 10 years now. I have one in Dallas that is willing whenever I want to see her. Played with a young one down here in Houston a while back. It was her ad that was so tempting and her pictures were so hot. She implied that greek was something she wanted to experience when she was comfortable with you. It was like a challenge, to be the one that broke her hobby cherry so to speak. Never ended up following through as she went UTR and ended up pregnant with her boyfriend. Just the thought was so enticing.