Lipstick's

Clearly you missed the context of his comment in reply to the post he quoted. Get better reading comprehension skills Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
Aye, dumb and dumber. Even an old man is able to comprehend shit. Even the highlighted isn’t a comparison. Just die already
  • rcusa
  • 05-25-2024, 01:40 PM
OBSG, I see now that replying to soccerhead was pointless. Sorry he said what he said to you; I'm thankful for your valuable contributions to eccie.
OBSG, I see now that replying to soccerhead was pointless. Sorry he said what he said to you; I'm thankful for your valuable contributions to eccie. Originally Posted by rcusa
Trust me, I don't get upset about any of these boneheads replies. They are actually very funny and show their real selves. The last thing I get upset about is people on a hooker board
About 5 years ago they hauled 8 dancers out of BFW in cuffs. Undercover vice witnessed some of them having sex and cash exchange or were propositioned directly by them. Made the news, girls pics on the news article and lots of details. I have no idea if the “witnessing” was all in one day or occurred over several visits and they just rounded them up all at once. I’m sure it’s still searchable.
Just Google Bucks Fort Worth Dancers arrested and the news articles come up.
About 5 years ago they hauled 8 dancers out of BFW in cuffs. Undercover vice witnessed some of them having sex and cash exchange or were propositioned directly by them. Made the news, girls pics on the news article and lots of details. I have no idea if the “witnessing” was all in one day or occurred over several visits and they just rounded them up all at once. I’m sure it’s still searchable. Originally Posted by Silver Bullet
I was at Lipstick's when the raid happened or should I say I was on the smoking patio at the time, but what is interesting is I can find no police report on the raid or arrests on that date. Maybe it was just a shake down by VICE?
  • rcusa
  • 06-03-2024, 07:04 AM
I was at Lipstick's when the raid happened or should I say I was on the smoking patio at the time... Originally Posted by DickyDoo
Have you been back since? Any change in the atmosphere?
Have you been back since? Any change in the atmosphere? Originally Posted by rcusa
I know longer live in Dallas and only get back a couple of times a year so no I have not been back. Someone needs to go and spend some time to see what is happening now and report back.
Was the raid at night or day?
Was the raid at night or day? Originally Posted by Texxan52
Raid was at shift change around 7.
Lipstick's got raided by Dallas VICE yesterday. I was just leaving when they rolled in blocking the drive and locking the doors.

I stopped a gain today and it was a ghost town. Only 4 or 5 dancers and really tame lap dances. Sorry boys. no more DO dances for awhile. I talked to the manager who I have never seen there before and he said the shit is going to stop.

Guess it is an election year. Originally Posted by DickyDoo
Has anyone been back since the raid? Just wondering if things have changed or back to normal?
Has anyone been back since the raid? Just wondering if things have changed or back to normal? Originally Posted by DickyDoo

I'm like you, gone from Dallas for 2 years, but in town 5-6 weeks out of a year. Will be back end of the month, and will try to check out Lipstick, but there are 2 clubs ahead of them, LOL.