IF A PROVIDER ASKS U TO SHOWER... Do u think that there might be a reason? And if u decline is it fair to review negatively when the provider......

guess with the warmer weather coming in, more ball rinsing applications will be needed, just saying
No but you have a history of accusing men of having schweddy balls. Originally Posted by Perryay
Well everyone should know that the weather is getting HOTTER OUT THERE!! The rinse repeat application should be put to action So the awful schweddy salty balls don't get published again... Ladies should be using this rinse repeat application several times a day!!!!
So if I refused service u don't think he would have written a nasty review cause of that too??? Come on!!! It's a NO WIN situation! Originally Posted by Amelia Angel
Threads like this are usually a no win situation. You're best off leaving it alone. It may not seem right but that's the reality of this site much of the time.
Well everyone should know that the weather is getting HOTTER OUT THERE!! The rinse repeat application should be put to action So the awful schweddy salty balls don't get published again... Ladies should be using this rinse repeat application several times a day!!!! Originally Posted by Atalia
I promise to shower with Axe body wash within an hour of any appointment.
Who the hell refuses a shower after the lady invites you to? Lack of time? That 5 minutes with a bar of soap makes that much difference. Please? That would be your first clue that a bit of tidying up is in order. Even better if she jumps in there with you to do the tidying.

Well check this one off the list! Guys, yes you should shower. Girls, most definitely shower! As much as I love muff diving, I really don't prefer the flavor (good even) when they have been running around in their jeans for a few hours. Fresh is where it's at. If I'm just out of the shower, don't make me put you in it before we start.
Ive taken 6 showers since this thread started..
Look, as I have stated time after time. I am not new to the Hobby. After you see a provider a few times, you develop some kind of relationship. I have never considered myself a WK to any of the providers I see. Past or Present. But I treat EVERY single provider with respect. Whether we "clicked" or not. Other provider (now retired) actually did truly save my life once.
A.A. also referred me to someone when I needed legal counsel. So who is WK who here ???
You'd be amazed gentlemen. Some of these girls actually do have a heart and soul. You just have to dig thru the B.S. sometimes.
Oh yeah, and you think that all the providers just want you for your money ?? Try going back out into the real world. Met a woman last week. A friend of my retired provider. Legit job. School teacher for the city. Beautiful. Sexy. Thought I had found an ally in helping my retired provider get through her usage issues. Played me like a "Harp from Hell" Used my vulnerabilities against me. Never been so hurt like that from ANY of the providers here.
So any of you Hobbyists think that all the girls here want here is money ??? Try going back out into the real world again.
Sometimes these girls are truly looking for a "friend"
Dick- As you're boisterously, bombastically, boasting, about receiving excellent relationship and legal recommendations from hookers, I strongly suggest that you please take an introspective look at the depths of your plethora of dilemas. And DD whatever it is you said your peace, so let it go. As your inane perpetuation of your unpopular, baseless position, is clearly hurting your standing.
As I read this thread the original question was should a provider have the right to refuse service? Absolutely, positively yes. For any reason what so ever. A woman always has the right do say no any time, payment should be returned and the mods do a good job off calling out men who try to write a review of a provider when no money was exchanged. I work a physically demanding job and I'm a big man so im sure I have had salty balls myself. But to comment on aa question refuse if you want don't think you have to do something you don't want to do. That is a form of rape, don't take their money and if your reputation is good you will have many more guys calling you up.
Dick- As you're boisterously, bombastically, boasting, about receiving excellent relationship and legal recommendations from hookers, I strongly suggest that you please take an introspective look at the depths of your plethora of dilemas. And DD whatever it is you said your peace, so let it go. As your inane perpetuation of your unpopular, baseless position, is clearly hurting your standing. Originally Posted by whatitiz13
Sir, Do I know you ?? Do you know me ?? You call them hookers. That is your right to do so. But it reveals how you treat a woman who You choose like a piece of meat at a butcher sho and You pay to have sex with.
If you just took one moment to think about it. Each one of the providers is an individual woman. Differect circumstances in their lives led them to choose this profession. You and your philosophy of "Pay'em, Fuck'em and leave" is fine for you and others like you. But not cool in my book. Peace out !!
Honestly I agree with his ridiculous assertion that you can be friends with a provider. And yet this was handled in the worst possible way by all parties. CC already said it, this hurts her reputation. A non-review would not - a refusal of service is no call for an alert although I would theoretically hit up coed discussions and see if she was maybe being overly judgmental. Point is, refusing service is better than giving Shitty service you don't want to give and getting that legitimately negative review - you gave someone a Shitty time, maybe you do that for all fat guys clean or not and now you've rightfully lost their business. And okay, disagree, post here, but don't tell other guys! And I mean, okay, just like doctor patient confidentiality, that surgeon still laughs with his friends about your weird appendix, but they would know/he would specify not to jump onto a negative patient review and start spouting off that private info
Sir, Do I know you ?? Do you know me ?? You call them hookers. That is your right to do so. But it reveals how you treat a woman who You choose like a piece of meat at a butcher sho and You pay to have sex with.
If you just took one moment to think about it. Each one of the providers is an individual woman. Differect circumstances in their lives led them to choose this profession. You and your philosophy of "Pay'em, Fuck'em and leave" is fine for you and others like you. But not cool in my book. Peace out !! Originally Posted by DickDastardly14450
when ya write shit like this ...the rest of the jimmies ...realize ...you prolly aint never gotten nothin without needin to ...pay a funnel fer it

...so no wonder yer prolly in a ...position ...to get shit on ...by any woman who says hi to ya

...ya sound more like a ...guy ...smart funnels would avoid
This is getting entertaining
when ya write shit like this ...the rest of the jimmies ...realize ...you prolly aint never gotten nothin without needin to ...pay a funnel fer it
...so no wonder yer prolly in a ...position ...to get shit on ...by any woman who says hi to ya

...ya sound more like a ...guy ...smart funnels would avoid Originally Posted by Plastic Man
PM, with all due respect. I say again : Do you know me ?? Don't think so. Far from the truth. All of the girls that I have seen do. They know exactly what my personal situation is currently is. And at one point not too long ago what I was willing to sacrifice and give up for someone I cared about very much. Several ECCIE members do know who I am and know my situation.