HAve you ever dreamed of a provider or client??? AHHH pleaseee share!!! :)

I had a dream that cpi was delivering the morning paper on the back of a velociraptor, while wearing nothing more than an over sized pair of cowboy boots, a belt holster (with a tube of Ben Gay in place of the revolver), and a sombrero.

It got pretty kinky.
  • snarl
  • 05-25-2010, 11:10 PM
I once dreamt that Ron Jeremy came by my house to tell me how I could save money on my energy bills.

Pretty strange considering that I'm straight, and live in an apartment.

Does that count?
I had a dream that cpi was delivering the morning paper on the back of a velociraptor, while wearing nothing more than an over sized pair of cowboy boots, a belt holster (with a tube of Ben Gay in place of the revolver), and a sombrero.

It got pretty kinky. Originally Posted by Dannie

That weren't no dream, baby. I told you that is how I roll!
I will be your Betty Crocker girl if you let me lick your Duncan Hines.....lol...............
Never dreamed about a hobbyist before but have dreamed about two providers-both of who I have never met or even talked to! Tara Evans-that pic of her looking so pretty laying on the red Corvette somehow stuck in my mind and I had a dream about it-no Corvette in the dream thoLOL. I also dreamed once about Berkleigh-those bewitching eyes in her pics got in my mind and stuck there, actually I think the dream was us making a cake together nude-have no idea why. It's funny, after only being on the computer for a short time early in the day and then hours later at night having dreams of someone you only briefly saw pictures of. My mind is jacked up I guess Originally Posted by Sweet Heather