Leon Panetta: Obama has ‘lost his way,’

You need too fuck off and die. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
He's got Obamacare give it time, lol.

Jim
Perhaps you'd learn and know better if you ever managed to get your head out of the pillow, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
LMAO..Is that how you do it no balls?
LMAO..Is that how you do it no balls? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Yeah, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, that's how it's done: quit biting your pillow, pull your head up and let your eyes and ears be your 'receptacles' for a change.
Yeah, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, that's how it's done: quit biting your pillow, pull your head up and let your eyes and ears be your 'receptacles' for a change.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Thanks for telling everyone how you take it in the ass no balls. Quite a tutorial...LMAO
Thanks for telling everyone how you take it in the ass no balls. Quite a tutorial...LMAO Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That pillow biting shit you've been doing to date isn't working for you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You were born day-old stupid and have been losing ground ever since, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
That pillow biting shit you've been doing to date isn't working for you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You were born day-old stupid and have been losing ground ever since, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Between telling all how you take it in the ass, and working your glory hole you are a busy boy no balls. They have skull fucked your brains out. Bet you got a atta boy from the big red one. did you get that hair ball removed?
Between telling all how you take it in the ass, and working your glory hole you are a busy boy no balls. They have skull fucked your brains out. Bet you got a atta boy from the big red one. did you get that hair ball removed? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
FYI, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, that pillow you have in your mouth is causing you to mumble.
It's time to get a new atti-rude, eh, IBIdiot?

Please take a moment, just for us folks who are trying to understand you banal verbal ejaculations, and explain why I'va Biggen is an inbred chimp? You've been callin him that several times in each post you address his way for more than a year. Yet you haven't tried to make any sense of your choice of rude insults.

And who's EKIM, IBIDIOT? I seem to remember a poster you once posted by that handle, but, as some posters are forced to do, had to change his handle for reasons unbeknownst to any of us.

Back in the ECCIE days off decorum, a member would get whacked for referring to a member -- or especially a whooker -- by a former handle. Seems as though there were personal security issues at play.

Are you incapable of respecting that, IBIDIOT? Do you think it's funny? I can guarantee the hobby has pretty fucking well excluded your pustulant "bacne" covered ass for some time.

Must hurt something awful the thought that most of us are actually having sexual adventures that do not include fast food, cheap furniture and devices driven by D-cell batteries.

In comclusin, be a man,ahem, and explain exactly what you mean when you call each of us your vile, vulgar and rude nicknames and why. Maybe we can figure out if you deserve to be ignored for a lunatic, or get your cracker ass flogged with a cat'o nine tails, the punish deserving of an overrun overseer...
If I ever begin to feel any level of self-doubt... I come to this forum, spin the wheel, and read any page. Without fail, my feelings immediately disolve in the recognition of my apparent brilliance! Most of you losers on both "sides", are complete and total idiots. Lots of apparent closet homos run rampant. Carry On.
That was my point you [gratuitous insult deleted]
Originally Posted by WTF
I thought you would get a laugh out of that one, but no.....
So says the leading death wisher on ECCIE! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You should be shot for such an inaccurate statement.
You should be shot for such an inaccurate statement. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Can you imagine the bio-hazard disaster ...

...........that would occur from the hot, stinky gas release?

Although it might improve the atmosphere over Austin, it would dissipate around the rest of the State and permeate the meaningful places.

Besides, Obamacare/Medicaid probably doesn't cover gas releases.
It's time to get a new atti-rude, eh, IBIdiot?

Please take a moment, just for us folks who are trying to understand you banal verbal ejaculations, and explain why I'va Biggen is an inbred chimp? You've been callin him that several times in each post you address his way for more than a year. Yet you haven't tried to make any sense of your choice of rude insults.

And who's EKIM, IBIDIOT? I seem to remember a poster you once posted by that handle, but, as some posters are forced to do, had to change his handle for reasons unbeknownst to any of us.

Back in the ECCIE days off decorum, a member would get whacked for referring to a member -- or especially a whooker -- by a former handle. Seems as though there were personal security issues at play.

Are you incapable of respecting that, IBIDIOT? Do you think it's funny? I can guarantee the hobby has pretty fucking well excluded your pustulant "bacne" covered ass for some time.

Must hurt something awful the thought that most of us are actually having sexual adventures that do not include fast food, cheap furniture and devices driven by D-cell batteries.

In comclusin, be a man,ahem, and explain exactly what you mean when you call each of us your vile, vulgar and rude nicknames and why. Maybe we can figure out if you deserve to be ignored for a lunatic, or get your cracker ass flogged with a cat'o nine tails, the punish deserving of an overrun overseer... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Nice meltdown from our epitome of civility, moderation and tolerance.
If I ever begin to feel any level of self-doubt... I come to this forum, spin the wheel, and read any page. Without fail, my feelings immediately disolve in the recognition of my apparent brilliance! Most of you losers on both "sides", are complete and total idiots. Lots of apparent closet homos run rampant. Carry On. Originally Posted by Thibodaux
You "The Other Realm" posters should stick to your tranny gloryholes.
FYI, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, that pillow you have in your mouth is causing you to mumble.
The dick you have in your mouth makes all your posts moot.