WTF! I got proposition for sounding.

Exactly

Hey OP, I’m super turned on by eyeballs, come by and I’ll do LASIK on you. Originally Posted by B Three
Bahahahaha
  • 3Sum
  • 07-02-2018, 08:18 AM
Interesting shit...And I thought I've dated all kinds of women. This one is the first to offer or even talk about this fetish.

Well ladies and gents, I talked to her this morning and I came to a conclusion, I'm going to pass on this pee hole thing.

I do have a date with her again this weekend. I also mentioned if she would bring a girlfriend, I would be delighted. She gave me a wicked smile and a wink while I was leaving the coffee house.

I hope her girlfriend isn't into heavy metal fetish thing, then I'll have two girls wanting to poke rods up my pee hole. I'll post a true story once I bang both of them this weekend.

"Dear Penthouse, I know things like this don't happen a lot to others guys, but from some odd reasons, I happen to meet a lot of really cute fetish women where every I go."

Hey, Happy Monday!
Some people are into kink, others are not. Different strokes for different folks.

I would say you are fortunate that she let you know from the beginning that she is into kink. For some people, that sort of thing is a must in their sex life so better for you to know now if you guys won't be sexually compatible.

As to whether or not you should do it, that is entirely up to you to decide if it is something you want to experiment with.

However, I will advise that with any sort of kinky activity you really need to make sure the person doing it to you is well aware and well experienced in what they are doing, or you can very easily be injured badly, so it is definitely a huge safety issue.

Maybe wait until you get to know her a bit better first before you dive into the kink stuff together.
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
WTF! Is your girlfriend German? German's do that kind of kink shit. Listen very carefully stud muffin, before you play with your ding-a-ling with a metal rod, think about what your mom said about those German girls.
Perhaps CoEd was the wrong area to post this question. I would suggest posting in Another Realm.
I will probably get all kind of trolled for saying this, but I think you are on the right track here. I subscribe to a couple of rules on sex and dating.

1. A woman who is not at least a little crazy is not worth your time.

2. When you find a woman who is a freak, you don't let her go easily.

I think a woman who tells you on the first date that she wants to put a steel rod in your pee hole satisfies both criteria. I applaud her for being upfront about it. Even if her kink is not yours it is much easier to reach a meeting of the minds with someone like that than someone who thinks exciting sex is doing it with the lights on, which describes between 75-90% of available ladies. So even if you are not down for having your pee hole stretched, which I would not judge either way, don't discount how rare and valuable that kind of jewel is, unless you want to live a life of 2 lick anniversary blow jobs and missionary sex, which I would not judge either. Just my 2 cents.
  • pxmcc
  • 07-07-2018, 01:03 PM
I will probably get all kind of trolled for saying this, but I think you are on the right track here. I subscribe to a couple of rules on sex and dating.

I think a woman who tells you on the first date that she wants to put a steel rod in your pee hole satisfies both criteria. I applaud her for being upfront about it. Even if her kink is not yours it is much easier to reach a meeting of the minds with someone like that than someone who thinks exciting sex is doing it with the lights on, which describes between 75-90% of available ladies. So even if you are not down for having your pee hole stretched, which I would not judge either way, don't discount how rare and valuable that kind of jewel is, unless you want to live a life of 2 lick anniversary blow jobs and missionary sex, which I would not judge either. Just my 2 cents. Originally Posted by battincleanup
yes, but try it on her pee hole 1st. whats good for the gander is good for the goose..

I think a woman who tells you on the first date that she wants to put a steel rod in your pee hole satisfies both criteria. I applaud her for being upfront about it. Even if her kink is not yours it is much easier to reach a meeting of the minds with someone like that than someone who thinks exciting sex is doing it with the lights on, which describes between 75-90% of available ladies. So even if you are not down for having your pee hole stretched, which I would not judge either way, don't discount how rare and valuable that kind of jewel is, unless you want to live a life of 2 lick anniversary blow jobs and missionary sex, which I would not judge either. Just my 2 cents. Originally Posted by battincleanup

This man knows!!!
yes, but try it on her pee hole 1st. whats good for the gander is good for the goose.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Yet most of you don't blink an eye at trying to put your willy up our narrow passage.....
That’s what you get paid for....
Lets us know if you end up hanging in handcuffs on a hook with a ball in your mouth..
I feel like I've heard it all over the years, but I'd seriously be very wary about having her bring a friend with her love of this fetish. Next thing you know, you'll be handcuffed & at their mercy, which is likely not a good thing in this instance. Also, I'd watch my drink.

PS...your white cloud of an apartment sounds lovely.

Exactly

Hey OP, I’m super turned on by eyeballs, come by and I’ll do LASIK on you. Originally Posted by B Three
Spitting my water out. LMFAO!