Ha! I just had butt sex! WOO HOO!!!!

Ahhh...to be the blessed man that get's to practice with Dannie! I'll just dream about that now...hehe.
  • OFF
  • 06-30-2010, 04:40 PM
My wife has a bottle opener just like that Tony, what has that got to do with "butt sex"??? -Pt- Originally Posted by PT4ME
Hmmm PT ... maybe SHE's not using it as a bottle opener.

OFF :-)
Screw the butt numbing stuff... why numb it? You miss out on so much! Just relax... LOTS of lube, and a gentleman that takes it slow and easy until you are at a place that you want him to pound it. Patience Originally Posted by reese foster
+ 1,000,000 on that. Fell free to call on anyone of us to TOFTT. I always carry good quality lube with me, Crown condoms, and my cock ring. I'm very patient and have more than enough experience to be helpful in this case. Feel free to call anytime. No upcharge from me here.
  • PT4ME
  • 06-30-2010, 04:55 PM
.................... "Just remember to grab the lube not the bronzer when its dark and ur drunk........LOL"

"whutchoo talkin 'bout Willis?"

-PT-
Congratulations on your butt sex and on all the new offers, Dannie! I have no advise, I've never had butt sex
  • PT4ME
  • 06-30-2010, 05:04 PM
Hmmm PT ... maybe SHE's not using it as a bottle opener.

OFF :-) Originally Posted by OFF
I thought about that OFF, but one night I faked being sleep and watched her..... she took her long neck, opened it up, drank the beer, and then shoved the bottle in her ass.

It was all I could do to remain "asleep", lol

-PT-
I think Dannie is just using this as a clever attempt to lure Neotek out of retirement...

Damn Ruski's.. Always into espionage and skullduggery... But I've seen lesser men crack under the pressure or promise of Butt Sex...