Best BBBJCIM in DFW?

I can confirm the superior bbbjcim skills of sexxyjade, Aprill, and Melannie Star
  • Gbfsl
  • 09-23-2016, 03:55 AM
When Kendall4U asked you to scoot down to the end of the bed; then she kneels on the floor between your legs; looks at you with those eyes; gives you that beguiling smile......my friend, lay back and enjoy the next few minutes (or however long you can hold out) of your life! JS
Roxanna does an awesome hands free BBBJ. She supports herself with her hands on the massage table while you lay back and let fly!
When Kendall4U asked you to scoot down to the end of the bed; then she kneels on the floor between your legs; looks at you with those eyes; gives you that beguiling smile......my friend, lay back and enjoy the next few minutes (or however long you can hold out) of your life! JS Originally Posted by Gbfsl
Truth right there!
I must get back to that sweet, dirty, sexy, milf.
Italiana Princess
Tye69
Tiffany Taylor
Lani Vonn (retired)
Tiffany Tyler (MIA)
Lucy Rose
Cant forget me 😍😝
Misty S
FemiLove
Seductive Skyy
Costa Rica
Kimhazel
Vanessa LeVeaux
Femilove
BlissDFW
Can I nominate myself?
Where can I go to gain a title opportunity for best bbbj at? I wanna throw my tongue in the ring on that title...
The worst BBBJ that I ever had was just "WONDERFUL" !!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't know if naming a CIM girl is a good idea since most of the ones I like end up retiring or leaving the state.

TNT Angie is great and so is Bailey Boobs. Both take the full load like it's no big deal. Most recently, HottieAshley26 extracted a generous helping of my mansauce and downed it like a proper young lady should.

Funny thing is, CIM girls are easier to find than girls who will take facials without flinching.
Jazmyndayz took my load like the bj MVP of 2016.
I plan on verifying your endorsement soon!
Love to Please 2016 is at the top of my list. Just saw her and Damn, she does love to please. She won't quit until you've unloaded, well worth it guys.