DIRTY TALK- SHOULD THERE BE ANY LIMITS TO DIRTY TALK?

• Gypsy
  • 03-01-2017, 09:29 PM
You mean the panties your mother laid out for you.
My dick feels like corn.
  • snarl
  • 03-02-2017, 03:47 PM
Is this the limit?

"Yeah...you like that, you fucking retard?"

:l mfao: Originally Posted by snarl
That's classic. Had a session with a girl here once and she wanted dirty talk and I asked if she was a disappointment to her family having to fuck strangers for money because she didn't pay attention in school...oddly she didn't seem turned on.
No Limits.. there that was Easy
Melannie, yes, NO LIMITS!!!!
I should say my favorite position to talk very very dirty is when I am on my back with my legs spread wide so my pussy is so ready to be fucked and the guy is leaning forward in MISH getting ready to stick his super hard dripping cock into my pussy pushing my pussy lips apart as he begins to thrust in and out. That makes me so crazy to talk dirty))
It makes me feel like such a nasty dirty slut serving his hard cock like that knowing he will be shooting his cum very very soon))) I just cant help talking very dirty to him))
Melannie, yes, NO LIMITS!!!!
I should say my favorite position to talk very very dirty is when I am on my back with my legs spread wide so my pussy is so ready to be fucked and the guy is leaning forward in MISH getting ready to stick his super hard dripping cock into my pussy pushing my pussy lips apart as he begins to thrust in and out. That makes me so crazy to talk dirty))
It makes me feel like such a nasty dirty slut serving his hard cock like that knowing he will be shooting his cum very very soon))) I just cant help talking very dirty to him)) Originally Posted by FemiLove
Anything? What if he said nword pussy was the best pussy in world?
Great, now I'm thinking of clever dirty things to say to both of you sexy perverts. Hope I get cleared to play soon. And yes, no limits are the best limits. It's all in fun right?
No limits means no limits))
Guys need to flatter sluts not say things like "stupid" etc just to be a jerk in a session. Words should make fucking and sucking hotter for both of us.
Racial words are fine if done to flatter me. I know I am a dirty nasty Ebony slut whore and am proud to be ebony. Ebony gals are among the hottest fucks on the planet and guys can't wait to stick their cocks deep into hot ebony pussy so tell me that in your most graphic dirty language))
Great, now I'm thinking of clever dirty things to say to both of you sexy perverts. Hope I get cleared to play soon. And yes, no limits are the best limits. It's all in fun right? Originally Posted by Reverseheadstock
I almost had an orgasm just reading your post.
OK.. maybe not. But I did get super wet!
Hurry up and get back to 100%!!
No limits. Wish more gals would dirty talk. I get a few that will but as often as I would like.
Perhaps they are so overwhelmed with how I am pleasing them they are speechless. hahaha
Is this the limit?

[URL="https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/1y6lhe/what_is_the_worst_thing_someon e_has_said_to_you/cfhtedq/"]"Yeah...you like that, you fucking retard?" Originally Posted by snarl

Yeah...that one prolly won't make it into FemiLove's upcoming coffee table book of "Favorite Dirty Talk One-Liners"...
Personally, I draw the line at racial epithets with someone I have never met before. If I've seen someone consistently for a while, we both feel comfortable, and we both have worked out the boundaries, I may consider "race play" as a type of dirty talk.
I agree that some "RACE" words should not be used as they have a history of being used for bad reasons and not for pleasure. I do enjoy when guys do call me an ebony or black slut and slut whore because I know that they realize just how super hot black sluts are and it is a compliment. It definitely excites men when they see their cocks slide into my black pussy and most cum in seconds because I am black and my pussy is so tight and the dirty talk just drives them crazy)) All they have to tell me is that I am a "dirty nasty black slut whore" combined with feeling their cock in my black pussy to make them cum super fast)))
I agree that some "RACE" words should not be used as they have a history of being used for bad reasons and not for pleasure. I do enjoy when guys do call me an ebony or black slut and slut whore because I know that they realize just how super hot black sluts are and it is a compliment. It definitely excites men when they see their cocks slide into my black pussy and most cum in seconds because I am black and my pussy is so tight and the dirty talk just drives them crazy)) All they have to tell me is that I am a "dirty nasty black slut whore" combined with feeling their cock in my black pussy to make them cum super fast))) Originally Posted by FemiLove
I just called 911 for falling out of my chair. they're asking if I'm ok and all I can say is Yum Yum.