Handle: Alex Makiyaro didn't pay

To save folks time in searching:

https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=297691

Someone should post a running list of guys that have been reported as ripoff artists in the public boards. Sure, it would be controversial, but if you don't take the chance you likely won't change behavior.

If it gains traction, you will be insured the list stays on the front page most of the time.
Sorry to hear.

Originally Posted by Randall Creed
oh yeah?

Thank you all again for the positive comments
It is definitely a lesson learned.
oh yeah?

Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Yes.

Fuck Tay, Sorry to hear this happened to you. You are one of the nicest girls I have had the pleasure of meeting. Just makes me upset that scumbag guys like this ruin it for the rest of us. You are not to blame for anything that happened and I hope it comes around and fucks him in the ass.

-Acid
+1

To save folks time in searching:

https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=297691

Someone should post a running list of guys that have been reported as ripoff artists in the public boards. Sure, it would be controversial, but if you don't take the chance you likely won't change behavior.

If it gains traction, you will be insured the list stays on the front page most of the time. Originally Posted by TinMan

Yes.

Originally Posted by Chung Tran
So I definitely hate posting anything because I feel like everyone gets bashed. But I also feel this is for safety and conducting good business
Saw the guy with the handle Alex Makiyaro today
Did a 30 min session. He told me at end oh you accept paypal right? I said I did not. He threw his key to his car on the counter and said to keep his car key while he went to the ATM downstairs to pull money off his card. Well he never came back and the key was a fake. I do have a picture of it and I tried contacting him to pay me by PayPal and was ignored
I do understand this is partly my fault. I'm not trying to attact anyone, posting is my least favorite thing actually (as everyone can see I stick to ads) and I know I won't receive the money for the session ever. This is the first time this has ever happened to me and I do accept my part in not asking for the donation upfront. However I hate doing that because it ruins the complete vibe of the session and have never had any issues before with this happening. Just posting this to let everyone know to be careful and trust no one ! He had good reviews, one being from a girl I have met before and is well known and saw no alerts when I searched him: didn't think this would happen.
For the women of this site, he also tried multiple times to take the condom off during the session. Having been on the site for a while, I know to just make sure to stay in positions where I can see thy tee condom is on at full times: but he did try. Hopefully this alert is in correct forum because I've never had to do one of these before.

Everyone be safe and girls please be careful of this gentleman. Don't let the recent and well known names on his reviews fool you like it did me.
Happy hunting to all! And be safe from the storms
Xoxo tay Originally Posted by Taylor Phoenix
Lmao here is the key to my car that's a new one I haven't never heard that shit before wow!! The shit some fuck boys do for free pussy SMDH!!!!!! Sooner or later some shit like this going to get his ass kill. He going to fuck around and see some chick with a pimp and He is going to expire his ass and I want feel sorry for his ass not one bit he deserves whatever is coming.
Sorry to hear that Taylor. Money comes and goes, but at least you are safe.

Once the threads gained traction its now a part of the community.
  • grean
  • 05-25-2017, 07:28 AM
297691 is the user ID for the guy right?

Looks like he has been a member since 2015 but started reviewing heavily this year. Originally Posted by grean

Did this ever get comfirmed?
Did this ever get comfirmed? Originally Posted by grean
See post #12