Trade deficit grows 12% under Trump

• WTF
  • 02-08-2018, 07:36 AM

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Let us not gorget that proud parade of the military marching on the Bonus Army in the early thirties!

Kim (little rocket man) is having a parade so Trump wants one also.
  • WTF
  • 02-08-2018, 07:42 AM
Rep. John KennedyJohn Neely KennedyMORE (R-La.) on Wednesday voiced opposition to President TrumpDonald John TrumpTillerson: Russia already looking to interfere in 2018 midtermsDems pick up deep-red legislative seat in MissouriSpeier on Trump's desire for military parade: 'We have a Napoleon in the making' MORE’s proposed military parade, saying the U.S. doesn’t need to “show off” its military power.
“I think confidence is silent and insecurity is loud,” Kennedy told reporters. “America is the most powerful country in all of human history; you don’t need to show it off.”
Twitler is compensating again.

Why must we deal with this stupid fucking shit every goddamned day?

You assholes need to open your matter encrusted eyes and smell the shit for what it really is.

Just pissing off the other side does not benefit the nation or promote domestic tranquility.

Fucking infantile bullshit.

Our government’s behavior is shameful.

And you fucking idiots think this is good for America.
Just pissing off the other side does not benefit the nation or promote domestic tranquility.

Fucking infantile bullshit. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Too bad your advice to StandinShit keeps falling on deaf ears. Every morning he gets out of bed in his mommy's basement to start new infantile threads that he hopes will piss people off.
Maybe he can figure out if a shrinking trade deficit is a good or bad thing. His voters sure as fuck do not know... Originally Posted by WTF
Why don't you tell us? In your own words... just like you explained what a yield curve is.
  • WTF
  • 02-08-2018, 09:44 AM
Why don't you tell us? In your own words... just like you explained what a yield curve is. Originally Posted by lustylad
in other words you cannot argue the facts so now you want to debate the personality.

do you sign the widening trade deficit is a good thing or a bad thing
You have one every year!

Originally Posted by gnadfly
I see wtf and assup in the photo. With assup carrying the fag flag since LUBE has been banned. That must be Stan Dininshit in the background dressed in HIS white tranny "uniform ". ( RACIST UNIFORM, since it's white ! ) Where is the rest of the reach-around crew ? Mebbe working at the moblie gloryhole ! EKIM will be proudly showing off his dingleberry picking skills !
That catastrophic war began when Saddam invaded Kuwait, Standing Stupid. Nobody other than Saddam is responsible, Standing Stupid.
Dont go stupid on me IB. I know youre getting senile, I wont make fun of you for that. But stupid? Bush 1 knew going into Iraq was a mistake. The war was over. Bush 2 made the biggest political mistake in modern history. You and all you GOP faggotts and Traitors have fucked this country up. Pull youre head out of your ass IB. Youre smarter than this
Better question:

The last president to lie us into a catastrophic war and to almost collapse our economy was a Republican, why is that? Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Would that be YOUR hero odummer and his efforts against the " JV " of ISIS, "Perfesser " Stan Dininshit ?!!! Or mebbe his excursion into Egytian politics and his backing of the Muz-Slime Brotherhood over that country's sitting President , and our longtime ally, Mubarak ! And don't forget his AND shrilLIARY's " excursion " into Libya and the death of Ambassador Stevens, Sean Smith, Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty.
Dont go stupid on me IB. I know youre getting senile, I wont make fun of you for that. But stupid? Bush 1 knew going into Iraq was a mistake. The war was over. Bush 2 made the biggest political mistake in modern history. You and all you GOP faggotts and Traitors have fucked this country up. Pull youre head out of your ass IB. Youre smarter than this Originally Posted by themystic
Your witch hildebeest voted for the retaliatory war against Saddam, mistake. The war didn't "end", mistake, there was an armistice. Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator launched a full-scale military assault against Iraq in 1998, mistake. Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator failed to enforce the terms of the armistice, and that encouraged Saddam to become more belligerent, mistake. Go fuck your lying self, mistake.
Your witch hildebeest voted for the retaliatory war against Saddam, mistake. The war didn't "end", mistake, there was an armistice. Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator launched a full-scale military assault against Iraq in 1998, mistake. Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator failed to enforce the terms of the armistice, and that encouraged Saddam to become more belligerent, mistake.
Go fuck your lying self, mistake.
Calm down IB. Have one of the nurses " give you something". Youre obsession with Hillary is realthy unhealthy. Perhaps some therapy would benefit you? Let me know and I can get you the help you need. To bring the Clintons into the war in Iraq is comical. Were you personally abused ( non sexual) in some way by the Clintons?
Kim (little rocket man) is having a parade so Trump wants one also. Originally Posted by bamscram
LRM has them all the time. Trump just wants one.

Don't you participate in Gay Pride Parades any time one is held?
Youre obsession with Hillary is realthy unhealthy. Originally Posted by themystic
You'RE lecturing someone on "obsessions"?

.. "with Hillary" no less?

She didn't win .... quit obsessing about it.
You'RE lecturing someone on "obsessions"?

.. "with Hillary" no less?

She didn't win .... quit obsessing about it. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Im glad she didnt win Lex. IB thinks shes President and Bill Clinton started the Iraq war lol