PROVIDERS: What do you do to get ready for an appointment?

well of course i shower and make the room presentable but also i try to find something sexy to entice the guy oh yeah and make sure i have plenty of condoms!
well of course i shower and make the room presentable but also i try to find something sexy to entice the guy oh yeah and make sure i have plenty of condoms! Originally Posted by seductivesarah
SEXY & CONDOMS! Kinda like peas & carrots!
Hooray, LOVE this thread!

I always wonder what lovely things my companion is up to while I'm on my way to see her. This has made me feel warm & fuzzy.

My own little preparations are nothing special...

I'll have had a strategically scheduled meal so that I'm not full but not hungry - just hungry for her & lots of energy!

I make sure I look as good as can be while still casually attired. I make sure my whole body is a Temple of hygiene. I take care of my teeth several times, & last.

I put my donation, in denominations not inconveniently small or large, in my pocket.

I spend the drive to my companion focused on her & the fun we'll have. When I see her I'm going to be ready for us, not focused on any ho-hum bummers or stress.

On my way to her door, I mute my phone.

And when I'm really on top of it, I'll have thought to bring a small gift, chosen more for thoughtfulness or humor than extravagance.

I don't suppose this makes any companions reading this wanna have me drive over to see you in an hour ...... does it?
Hooray, LOVE this thread!
I don't suppose this makes any companions reading this wanna have me drive over to see you in an hour ...... does it? Originally Posted by Sorghum
Thats funny!