11 arrested in Denton 😳😳

Yikes!
The one white dude of The Get Along Gang though...lol.
One of these things is not like the others 🎶🎵🎶🎵 Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
He's the one that provided the credit score.
He's the one that provided the credit score. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
That's a great line.
DMN article said police concluded none were trafficked.
curious about your comment.. I get the second part, and agree.. why not "do" AMPs? I hit the Indy and AMP sides with equal fervor, but for safety and security, I would take an AMP over an INDY any day. I have encountered no problems ever, at an AMP.. sure they get raided every couple of years, a few ladies are arrested for Visa issues or something.

but if you think Human Trafficking is a REAL issue at the Dallas AMPs? think again.. and stop reading sensational headlines from people whose job it is to sell news.. or fake news. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
^^^^ This, in my experience AMP trumps hobby every time, all business, less bs.
+2 on recurve and chung

It says one of the three dudes was charged with prostitution....Not one of those shitheads looks fuckworthy to me
  • DSK
  • 05-25-2017, 08:48 PM
curious about your comment.. I get the second part, and agree.. why not "do" AMPs? I hit the Indy and AMP sides with equal fervor, but for safety and security, I would take an AMP over an INDY any day. I have encountered no problems ever, at an AMP.. sure they get raided every couple of years, a few ladies are arrested for Visa issues or something.

but if you think Human Trafficking is a REAL issue at the Dallas AMPs? think again.. and stop reading sensational headlines from people whose job it is to sell news.. or fake news. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Since the girls all have their own phones, go shopping with all their money, and I've never seen any guards at the AMP's - I'm convinced the girls can come and go as they please.

Now, if having to work to pay a debt is slavery, then most everyone in America is a slave.
  • DSK
  • 05-25-2017, 08:53 PM
DMN article said police concluded none were trafficked. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
I was happy they didn't contribute to all the hysteria concerning human trafficking, which is bad when it happens but we need to be able to trust the government to be truthful about what is going on.

What was going on here was merely the world's oldest profession.

the operation had the main goal of rescuing human trafficking victims. No victims were found during this round, and those arrested were not victims.

FAIL!