Music..now and then..what are your favorite

[QUOTE=The Drummer;1055329399]“Yo Paulie”,

Can we throw Joan Osborne into the mix of Lilith Fair performers?

Sure.... and add Paula Cole and Jewel to boot!!
They're MTV Unplugged CD and Video might be my favorite of all time.
Have to put my thinking cap on....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0iOwipLvxQ

Hard to believe that was over twenty years ago.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Oh that was so good! She is very pretty too, reminded me of alicia keys looks a bit..amazing song Paul!
Great thread Frankie, should generate some interesting responses

for me I like all kinds of music but i would have to go with top5

Peter Gabriel, The Clash, U2, STP, Pearl Jam Originally Posted by Peterfitzintight
I luv Peter Gabriel, clash, stp, pearl jam..I always feel bad when I say I am not a huge U2 fan, not sure what it is..

I adore Jane's Addiction also..great choices PFT!!

Top 5 bands: Pink Floyd, Beatles, the Doors, Van Halen(pre Sammy Hagar), Rush(pre mid 80's)

Top 5 albums: the Wall and Darkside of the Moon by Pink Floyd, Breakfast in America by Supertramp, the Doors first album, Magical Mystery Tour by the Beatles Originally Posted by cowboy8055

I agree Van Halen before Hagar, same with Bonn Scott before that new guy in ac/dc..spelling might be off there

I love supertramp!! I like all of your choices Cowboy, Rush is the only one I have not always loved..they are just so technical, my bad. Maybe it is the pre 80's rush I like too, interesting!

Electric Flag, Blood, Sweat, and Tears (but only with Al Kooper), Big Brother and the Holding Company (best band Janis ever had, only now becoming appreciated), John Mayall and the Bluesbreakers (he discovered everybody), Paul Butterfield Blues Band (with Mike Bloomfield and Elvin Bishop!)

Saw Debbie Harry and Blondie attempting a comeback, pathetic. Originally Posted by jokacz
your choices I am going to have to look up a few

I do know blood sweat and tears, oddly it was one group that did not get a lot air time in my family growing up..or janice for some reason..

I like her tho!!

Your music choices made me think of Trex, I always pull their one album out every now and then..
I was thinking beck, not jeff beck :/ lol

I luv this you guys! Osd great songs, I like so many of the ones you are putting up here!

I still have to figure out my older songs list..and keep going through your posts! I am so impressed by your guys taste in music, it is excellent!

Oh and mad69 is bit of a rebel for sure lol hard rocker!!

I am not finished responding to some of you ..keep em coming I love getting ideas on what to listen to

I wish some ladies would participate too
Brother love's travelin salvation show

Levon

Rock with you

Best imitation of myself

Suckas they be sayin they can take out Adam Horovitz

Some of those that work forces, are the same that burn crosses

Get along 76ers, Charles Barkley dissed Larry bird

Some girl who knos the meaning of uh, hey hit the highway

Every time I go around, shawty love me down
Run off on me like click clack, throw it out like take that

have a baby by me, baby, be a millionaire