Pimips in the Business - How True?

The National Geographic Channel must be running out of places to go to... Originally Posted by Prolongus
Haha I was thinking the same thing!
  • BLM69
  • 01-25-2014, 10:11 AM
Could be that the ladies, over 30, that have a pimp also refer to him as my husband. Originally Posted by TheAngryHobbyist
So true Don't forget boyfriend or baby daddy = PIMP
Could be that the ladies, over 30, that have a pimp also refer to him as my husband. Originally Posted by TheAngryHobbyist
This would be funny if there wasn't such a thing as a scummy shit ass dirt bag scum known as a "PIMP" Real pimps are no laughing matter and if any of you have ever actually known (and I don't mean a casual conversation with) a girl that has been controlled, beaten, raped, held captive and threatened by a real pimp, you'd never compare a boyfriend, husband or SO to a real live dirt bag PIMP!
Nah.... only pimps I notice around lately are elected (politicians)
That's Erin Blake ... Yummy ...
One of my firsts

2014 PIMP

Hellllllll yes i would fuck her

CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0
So true Don't forget boyfriend or baby daddy = PIMP Originally Posted by biglatinmale
Wow . . .
Wow, what an asinine statement to make, joking or not. Some of you guys seem to think that when a woman becomes a provider or stripper, she give up all rights to have a male in her life. Do some of these women have pimps? Yes. Do many others have deadbeat SO's living off their hard work? Yes.

But I sure as hell know when I dated providers and stippers I supported myself, took nothing for the ladies and sure as hell was never a pimp. Its very tough to do but some of these women have normal lives outside the hobby. And not all guys who associate with these women are johns or pimps. Hell, there are even baby daddies who support thier childern.
So true Don't forget boyfriend or baby daddy = PIMP Originally Posted by biglatinmale
Secret_Amore thanks for sharing your experience. I'm glad you made it out of that tough situation and onto bigger and better things.

I also found it interesting your perception as a black provider that agencies simply wouldn't have you, I was unaware of that issue.